1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. JChong8

JChong8 New Member

A question with regard to sizing on the SLP boots. I know there are obviously many different models, but what general sizing should I know about before ordering online. I actually live in an area that doesn't allow me to try on any SLP boots at all unless I traveled hours to do so.

The problem is that I have seen mixed opinions all over the place about the boots. I feel most say they fit "true to size" but I've seen reputable SLP owners in threads like this and others online mention sizing down 0.5 size to potentially a full size. I've heard suede has more give so you could size down a full size on the suede boots. I'm a size 42 in most sneakers but I'm wondering if I should go with a 42 or if a 42 would be a more comfortable fit?

2. Prudy

Prudy Well-Known Member

generally TTS unless you have 6 toes

3. stoptryinghard

stoptryinghard Active Member

Not my experience. I can wear up to a 42 in Nike sneakers (and I'm usually between 40-41 in other brands), and I had to size down to 39 for a pair of Jodhpurs. All the SLP boots I've ever tried ran way large.