1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. volchok

volchok Well-Known Member

Fit pic?

Are you sure you bought the version with the tag? Weird that they would put it on the website with tag but then the actual sweaters don't come with said tag. Anyway, the tag looks horrid.

2. kieran84

kieran84 Well-Known Member

Yeah definitely. They probably changed their minds before production, or maybe I got one they hadn't sewn it onto.

volchok likes this.
  3. Jectin

Jectin New Member

4 new boots available for preorder on Saks Fifth Avenue Website. They've continued the Chelsea boot but the others I have not seen before.

4. volchok

volchok Well-Known Member

5. Kms

Kms New Member

Anyone selling 13 wyatts or santiags? :)

6. Othello

Othello Active Member

I just had a look and there's two suede Chelsea boots that are so similar in color, I can't tell the difference?

Also the outside zipper placement on the zippered wyatts is kind of awkward, kind of like those rangers from awhile back? I do however like the exposed zips, hopefully it's a sign of thing to come

7. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Well-Known Member

My god the new color is god awful!

8. ViceofGucci

ViceofGucci Well-Known Member

bar the Chelsea boot with the zipper, god damn the new boots look bad especially the Hugo one. I wouldn't even want those for free.

9. kwonster

kwonster Well-Known Member

10. stoptryinghard

stoptryinghard Active Member

+1. You have to be out of your mind to pay $1k+ for such a crap-looking pair of chelsea boots. You can probably get the same thing from Topman for $20, which would be about $20 too much anyway. :p

11. Prudy

Prudy Well-Known Member

The real red/black python wyatts are sick, I have a pair. They are more wearable than you think and aren't that available.