1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

...What?

3 people like this.
  2. Ranger44

Ranger44 Well-Known Member

Well fucking said.. thank you.

Regarding Wyatt - yes... everyone has a pair you could say. But Wyatt is an old design overall.. all slimane did was mainstream update the sleekness and add more quality look. The harness Itself was a classic shoe model. So when I wear it, I don't see it as a mainstream look per say, more so like a Chelsea that is very in right now, but is not forever out

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    2 people like this.
  3. mikkodd

mikkodd Member

Currently eyeing a pair of slip on skates. How's the sizing ? I wear a 40/7 in wyatts harness and side zips for reference

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

Probably a 41 then

5. Franky Paige

Franky Paige Well-Known Member

If Hedi started his own line, would this thread be a ghost town?

6. volchok

volchok Well-Known Member

Yes

1 person likes this.
  7. ViceofGucci

ViceofGucci Well-Known Member

this thread is going to become a ghost town just like lots of old dior homme threads

1 person likes this.
  8. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Well-Known Member

the brand itself is going be to another run of the mill high end brand just like dior homme now for mens.

9. needhelp123

needhelp123 Well-Known Member

bye guys im going to the gucci by alessandro thread

10. Kallipagan

Kallipagan Member

Has anyone here tried to undue the fades on their black jeans? I'm curious to see how successful they were and what dye they used. Thanks in advance.

11. Ranger44

Ranger44 Well-Known Member

I'm going to just hunt down minimal hedi stuff from previous seasons. But the boat is sinking, that's forsure. Grab your life vests!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  12. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

Not sure if serious, but I can't get into the new Gucci. I respect what Alessandro's doing, think a lot of it is beautiful, but can't see myself incorporating them into my wardrobe. Maybe I'm too focused on the whimsical aspects and not the basics.

13. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

I like the stuff but like you only in bits and pieces. I question how long they will be in fashion though. If they all start doing what Gucci is doing, we got another ed hardy wave on our hands.

14. Prudy

Prudy Well-Known Member

^^ likely IMO

Been picking up permanent collection items (current and past seasons) the past year, definitely the pieces I will miss the most.

The 2016 version of the vintage denim jacket is killer, sizing is perfect, had to cop that one. Also found a beautiful SS13 cropped caban in lightly used but emaculate condition.

Got one last new 'unique' piece as well, the red snakeskin (python) wyatts - didn't know those existed until I made it into a boutique, recently...

If only I could ever track down the 2013 merino wool turtlenecks and striped sweaters...want more of those.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  15. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Well-Known Member

i do kinda like those shoes by gucci.

[​IMG]

16. MORNINGSTAR777

MORNINGSTAR777 Well-Known Member

Seems like my pics are not needed! These are really accurate. As I said, the metallic finish is near imperceivable. A good shoe, I think the textured goatskin is nice.

17. TheSneakyTruth

TheSneakyTruth Well-Known Member

Have the high Jodhpurs changed much over the seasons (barring obvious suede colours?) Also does anyone know which seasons the Jodhpurs came with the 40mm heel? I assume it was one of Hedi's earlier ones.

18. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

What's your guys take on white d02?

1 person likes this.
  19. onlyslp

onlyslp Well-Known Member

I'm actually interested in what everyone here wears in the rain. I'm sure most of us here own countless pairs of boots and our rotations are probably boots 24/7. But what do you guys wear when it is raining? Extra curious about what @kieran84 would wear in the rain haha

1 person likes this.
  20. thorns

thorns Well-Known Member

Surf sound sneakers, army lace up boots, and moto engineer boots in the heavier rain.