1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. onlyslp

onlyslp Well-Known Member

thought we all went through a discussion of this a while ago

they changed it to Wyatt because Hedi left and they real salty so they don't want hedi to take any more credit[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. cloonz

cloonz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

My d02s - not bad for starting last year. Got the black single knee rips coming and then I hope I'm done.

3 people like this.
  3. LA4Lyfe

LA4Lyfe Well-Known Member

That's what we all say.. Focus on the word "hope" that shall be defeated. Lmao.

But nice collection.. What's the difference between the two blue? Ones trash and other is the non perm version ?

4. LA4Lyfe

LA4Lyfe Well-Known Member

+2 I would like to see these.. I Also heard they were bland in person. But I'm still interested the wash is nice and the one blow out is not seen as much..

Haaha.. yeah man I know.. I saw that they did that. I noticed cause it's my favorite boot. If someone has photos of the new fw16 version..
    I would like to see.. To compare to the ss16 cigar. my personal fav was the light cigar from ss15. I hate how they still call it sigaro, but changed the "sigaro"
    3 times now

5. DHD28

DHD28 Well-Known Member

Is there any way to figure out if an SS15 Santiag was made in Italy or Spain?

6. swoops

swoops Active Member

They were all made in Spain.

7. cloonz

cloonz Well-Known Member

Left is single knee slit from this spring and right is trashed fw15

8. Rick Rossi

Rick Rossi Active Member

Bump. Someone help me out please.

9. GeneralNegative

GeneralNegative Active Member

@SirGrotius Yeah, doing a zipper fly is a lot easier than doing a button fly. With button flies, you typically have 5 - 6 buttons you need to do in total. So that requires you put in 5 - 6 buttonholes lined up properly, then put in each button and make sure that all the buttons line up properly, and then make sure each button matches with its corresponding buttonhole. Whereas with a zipper, you sew it in and bam, closure is done. You probably save some pocket change by doing a zipper fly instead of a button fly but when you're doing hundreds/thousands of each piece of clothing, it adds up real quick.

1 person likes this.
  10. therattler

therattler Well-Known Member

This also came in from the online store yesterday. I took a chance on it because it's more versatile than the palladium jackets in the show. I absolutely love it though, and probably won't buy the musical notes one anymore. This one is way cooler. And cheaper.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    3 people like this.
  11. neonrider

neonrider Well-Known Member

ahhh that's amazing, score

1 person likes this.
  12. OakGhost

OakGhost Well-Known Member

Finally got a three passant belt and also pre ordered the black velvet wyatts yesterday which I am very excited about. I also was able to see/try the devons for the first time and reall liked em. Though I'd throw up a few recent pics. The last isn't a flannel but almost has the weight of a light jacket..all the FW shirts I tried were cut considerably more skinny that previous season which I personally really like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  13. bawlin

bawlin Well-Known Member

Velvet wyatts?

Edit: you mean the velour wyatts? I didn't even notice those on the website. Gonna order them.

Double edit: do they come with a 40mm heel or just the 30mm shown on the website?

14. echau

echau Well-Known Member

@OakGhost nice pickup!

Decided to wear the denim trucker today:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. thorns

thorns Well-Known Member

Good call on those velvet wyatts! They look so beautiful. Side zip elegance + velvet

16. thorns

thorns Well-Known Member

Wow denim jacket, grey t-shirt, black skinny jeans looks good! Just missing sl01h and chain belt to match ss13 campaign photo
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

Mr Porter just put up a ton of stuff, including a killer shearling coat and the gold Devens.

18. dieseltheory

dieseltheory Well-Known Member

hi mate....here are my tags from my 2013 raws, mine are FW 2013 and i think urs are 2013 SS as the date next to the UP is 2012 where mine is 2013[​IMG]

19. kieran84

kieran84 Well-Known Member

^ Those are SS 13 not AW 13 (2013 1 means SS 13). Those ones (315401 YU059 4067 / 1000) are the ones that the online store and the YSL stores here in Europe had for SS 13. I've personally never seen the 5% stretch ones before so have no information on those.

1 person likes this.
  20. volchok

volchok Well-Known Member

What jeans are these?

These jeans fit you perfectly. Couldn't be better.