1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. valedictorian

valedictorian Well-Known Member

That would be really kind of you to take measurements!

That damn jacket is sold out everywhere except on ysl.com and some brick-and-mortar stores across Europe. The only way for me to get it, is to ask an SA to ship one to me. One super nice SA in London's Sloane St. store remembered me and agreed to dispatch one but could not advise me on the right size. I told him I would figure it out and let him know asap.

Hence my series of questions!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Denim_Connoisseur

Denim_Connoisseur Well-Known Member

Size 41 sold out yesterday. I know because I bought the last pair. :slayer:

3. niyengar

niyengar Well-Known Member

Yep, must've missed that in the meantime. Enjoy them! Now to track down a pairof classic Chelseas in tobacco

4. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

No problem.

This is from Mr Porter (it was still available from the US site):

[​IMG]

Inches:
    [​IMG]

Centimeters:
    [​IMG]

I measured mine as well and can confirm the measurements listed. Hope that helps!

1 person likes this.
  5. Gabujabu

Gabujabu Well-Known Member

A few new items on Saks, although similar items are on other websites. The description for the patent leather Devon is quite funny: "Flamboyant boots to complete your alluring look."

2 people like this.
  6. kieran84

kieran84 Well-Known Member

Patent boots look great creased like that! Shame the shaft looks to be massive.

7. valedictorian

valedictorian Well-Known Member

@Isolar Million thanks for your help man!!

8. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

Happy to help. Hope it works out for you.

9. sargeinaz

sargeinaz Well-Known Member

Love the wash on the denim jacket. It's so perfect and can be worn with so much. Killer outfit.

10. GeneralNegative

GeneralNegative Active Member

I stopped by the SLP boutique in my city, planning on just asking when they would be getting FW16 stuff in store. The SA helping me out said they had a few stuff already but couldn't sell it till June 6. She let me try on one of the polka dot shirts from FW16, and also showed me another polka dot one that's on sale. I ended up buying the one on sale and so I took some pics of me wearing it with my FW15 D10's. Shirt feels amazing. Any comments/feedback appreciated.
    P.S. If you happen to be in San Francisco and wanna stop by the boutique, I'd recommend working with the SA who helped me out today, her name's Debbie.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. scanner

scanner Well-Known Member

Debbie Hustled You Hard.

12. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

Thanks, man!

13. $aam

$aam Well-Known Member

Anyone have more pics of this piece on person or standalone? Thinking about buying...

14. thorns

thorns Well-Known Member

Wow just realized from Saks' pics that the dylan derbies seems to use the same last as the classic chelsea boots from ss13. Also, the nevada suede chelsea with crepe soles look like SLP's version of bottega venata chelsea boots....that's some ugly design.

15. scanner

scanner Well-Known Member

Kering manufacturing releases the same design of shoes for multiple brands on this News at 11.

16. thorns

thorns Well-Known Member

also seems like they brought back the cemented manufacturing process for the dylan shoes, based on the brass nails at the toe part of the sole. It really looks better that way.

edit: nvm, only saw it on the monk straps...the rest are probably just blake

17. $aam

$aam Well-Known Member

Any pics/inspiration as to how to incorporate tan suede Wyatts into more formal looks (business casual)?

18. Hedifan

Hedifan Active Member

Thank you! I only got the email today and many items have sold out. Many flannels and leather jackets.

Code is: EXCLUSIVESS16

19. BBSLM

BBSLM Well-Known Member

Never tried an SLP leather, but have my eye on one from SS16; how do they fit? If I'm 5'11", 140ish lbs, 38" chest and typically a 48 in most brands, what size would I be here?

20. KVAEIOU

KVAEIOU Active Member

Depends on how you want it styled, 46 or 48