• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gotta take em up man, stacks on the knees you know u gotta take em up

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today I got to see the 'bang' bomber + moon landing one, both are really amazing garments and the flannels are so nice omg..

Nimzerz

Reaction score
That 'bang' bomber is such a grail.... that and the bloodlust bomber. I wish I was further along in life to have the $ for those D':

alxp

Reaction score
Am I the only one who have issue with the wyatt quality? I had the fw13 one, one button fall off I had to return, they gave me an other pair and the tabs where there is the pression button to close the boots come off. I had the brown one I had an issue with the sole I returned it they gave me new ones and the ones after I wore them 2 times completely come off inside the boots.
Seriously it's not like I wear them everyday and they cost 1200$, it's kind of a shame. I wonder if anyone has the same problem??!!!???

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
Haven't had any problems with my wyatts I wear them pretty much every day and treat them pretty roughly.

OakGhost

Reaction score
I literally wear with my suede or black Wyatt's daily and have not had a single issues comfort or quality wise.

OakGhost

Reaction score
@echau I am more than happy to help enable a fellow SL addict haha! Congrats, they are insane in person huh? Are you tailoring them or leaving them? I'm a buying mine tomorrow but dropping my destroyed off so that the I house tailor can match the fit :)

echau

Reaction score
@OakGhost, I think I'm gonna leave them as is. I don't want to lose any of the distressing at the hem by shortening them. Besides I prefer stacks:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the moto with slash pockets? I like the overall discreet vibe to it, but wonder about the leather...

youwhat

Reaction score
what do you wonder about the leather?

fits like **** in my opinion.
probably less than 5% of pics i've seen it being worn look just ok. other 95% look really bad.

Last edited:

scanner

Reaction score
what do you wonder about the leather?

fits like **** in my opinion.
probably less than 5% of pics i've seen it being worn look just ok. other 95% look really bad.

Yeah it fits like something you'd find at macy's by hugo boss or something

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ysl ever give out coupon codes? Want to buy buy the anthracite London 20s but I need that little push to buy two pairs in a week. :nodding:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads