1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mwn11

mwn11 Well-Known Member

Ok its working in UK now!

2. realniceeasy

realniceeasy Member

@plstcpssn @rebirth12

I'm also located in germany but its not working for me. Cant type the code in :(
    Is it working on all ss16 items? Want the skinny jeans from ss16.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  3. rebirth12

rebirth12 Well-Known Member

it works on some items, not on all of them. you have to be lucky

4. bawlin

bawlin Well-Known Member

What size and colour did you nab?

5. OakGhost

OakGhost Well-Known Member

@$aam thanks! Ya, I've only seen it in store and maybe one site..don't remember which..looks great for sure.

@Isolar very very happy to have it and people looked it the day I wore it! Um, I actually ordered a Le Smoking jacket (standard peak lapel with contrast satin) so that is next. Then, assuming I do not get sidetracked to much with FW stuff...L01,

@onlyslp I'm very glad I have my cropped suede jods but very rarely wear them. That said I wear my full height calf one damn near daily and I personally think the full height Suede ones are some of Heidi's best. Maybe mix it up and get the upcoming FW black suedes? Pure fire

6. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

Hedi 30 in suede might be the most comfortable boots I own (outside of VISVIM).

Santiags on the other hand... not so much, even with insole.

[​IMG]

7. 6ixSide

6ixSide Well-Known Member

I got the white/black in a size US10/UK9 (I believe that's a 43 EU)

8. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

@OakGhost Yeah, of course. I was thinking after that. Have you made up your mind between L01 and L17? Le Smoking is great. I actually bought the pants as well a few months ago. Not sure how often I'll get to wear them, but I figured with Hedi leaving, I'd complete the look before they disappear or get altered. The fit and quality is top notch.

9. Jellz

Jellz Member

How did you size on them and what shoes do you normally wear and which sizes? Im not sure which size to go with. I wear bottega vents chelsea boots in size 42, Loake 290 chelsea in 43 and my Common Projects achilles low are sz 43. Do you think i could fit in 42,5 or would 43 be best? because there is a 42,5 available on ysl.com

10. rebirth12

FW2016 available for preorder at YSL.com

1 person likes this.
  11. Rilea

Rilea Well-Known Member

@rebirth12 I may be being an idiot, but I can only seem to find the women's collection preorder - do you have a link for men's?

12. cloonz

cloonz Well-Known Member

look under men's ready to wear and shoes

13. rebirth12

14. Rilea

Rilea Well-Known Member

Thank you :) Realised my mistake - I had the wrong filters on

15. echau

echau Well-Known Member

16. snafu

snafu Active Member

sizing question...Does anyone know how much of a difference in fit for shirts is a 39 to 40? I normally wear a 39 and want to know if a 40 will be ok or comparable? thank you

17. kieran84

kieran84 Well-Known Member

^ It's the equivalent of going from M to L or from 48 to 50.

Pre-orders always stress me out trying to decide what to get and what to wait to see in store. I've already placed my order for the black leather Deven Chelsea, the raw edge black skinny jeans (hopefully they'll be skinnier than the SS 16 ones which were far too baggy for me), and the grey and black punk rock striped t-shirt as those are all pretty safe bets for me.

I'm also very tempted to order the black python Deven side-zip, the patent Deven Derby, the faux fur collar single breasted coat (looks very slick but may just wait for it to arrive in store), the camel crew neck sweater, and one of the belts (either the new Dylan with stitched edge, or the Bowie buckle one, can't decide but need to be quick as 85s go quickly). Would have ordered the black merino crew neck for sure but it's already sold out in my size L (somebody was quick, unless they've been online in other countries for some time already, or YSL haven't put all the sizes on properly (have seen this happen before)).

18. Yexu5y

Yexu5y Well-Known Member

What size should I go for in D01's? its for the raw denim preorder

I wear a TTS size 31 in D02.

19. KVAEIOU

KVAEIOU Active Member

It's like Christmas

1 person likes this.
  20. Isolar

Isolar Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say it's the equivalent of going M to L, but that doesn't mean I'd recommend it. For one, the collar will be loose around your neck when done up, as the size signifies the neck measurement. Every part of the shirt will be scaled up, so everything will be slightly looser. Unless you find 39 to be more on the small side for you, I'd pass. My policy around sales is if they don't have my size, I don't buy it. Simple as that.

The upside with pre-ordering with YSL is that they don't charge your card until the item ships, meaning if you're unsure about something, you can order it then cancel it down the line. Still, seeing everything at once is giving me major decision-anxiety.

@kieran84 I think that sweater has been up for a little while. I saw END recently got the turtleneck in as well.

1 person likes this.