1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. y7bbb6

y7bbb6 Well-Known Member

2. echau

echau Well-Known Member

Great site to deal with. I bought my pair from them on Tuesday, got them Thursday, and you can see them pictured in my last post!

They fit pretty much exactly like this season's D02s with an ever so slightly higher rise.

3. Craig767

Craig767 Member

4. kieran84

kieran84 Well-Known Member

The black D10s are nice. I have a couple of pairs of the AW 15 mid waists in black and they're the best fitting jeans Saint Laurent have done since AW 13 by miles.

Are those ones on Browns from AW 15 or are they a reissue? They seem to be growing in popularity now anyway so they should be around for a while, for example they were re-stocked a few times on YSL.com, and LVR also seem to have finally ordered them for next season after not buying them during AW 15 when they were featured on the runway (that really surprised me at the time).

Has anybody tried the new low waisted black jeans on YSL.com? Are they loose through the knee like the AW 15 D02s (which for me were unwearable), or skinnier like the AW 15 D10s?

http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/...etch-denim_cod40121147si.html#section=men_rtw

Slann that denim jacket looks a bit long unfortunately. I bought the permanent collection denim jacket recently and had to send it back as I had the same problem - a really nice fit in most places, but not cropped enough in length to look cool in my size.

I also ordered and returned the black / ivory striped t shirt from the pre-fall range online. I don't think it was pre-fall as it was labelled 2016 1. Fit was weird - very slim in shoulders and arms, but loose everywhere else. I bought an L and it fit at least a size smaller than an M in the AW 13 t-shirts (the grey pocket t shirt and the black and grey striped pocket t-shirt for example).

5. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

6. Craig767

Craig767 Member

I'd consider getting them but the shoes are on second hand

7. y7bbb6

y7bbb6 Well-Known Member

Solid fit.

I probably would have gone with 30 but since they were out, I pulled the trigger on 29s - do you think they'll be too small if I usually wear 30 (Acne, etc.)?

8. Rilea

Rilea Well-Known Member

Hello - first post here

I bought a SLP shirt this week for £370/$540, but I'm haven't second thoughts about it - some feedback would be appreciated :)

With jacket:

[​IMG]

Without jacket:

[​IMG]

I really like the shirt, it feels great with some nice hemming, but I'm not sure if it suits me enough to justify buying it

9. scanner

scanner Well-Known Member

Polka dot patterns that big are usually about 99.9% impossible to pull off but I think it looks fine

10. Rilea

Rilea Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot :) I think it looks fine too, but if I'm going to spend that much on a shirt, I want it to look better than fine

11. $aam

$aam Well-Known Member

Ordered some suede Wyatts and I'm super hyped! Any recommendations on a suede protector? Also, do you guys use shoe trees for these?

12. LA4Lyfe

LA4Lyfe Well-Known Member

I can say this.. The 2016 1 d02lw has been best out of the past few seasons so far. I picked up a pair just to ice because it's the closest I've gotten to older year fits..
    that's my experience

I feel I would like the fits of d10 thigh and leg.
    but I can't take a higher rise than I have now.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  13. echau

echau Well-Known Member

@kieran84, the black D10s I got from Browns is from SS16

1 person likes this.
  14. halberdklown

halberdklown Well-Known Member

@echau regarding fit, do you think a size 29 would be too small for someone who wears a 30 in ss16 knee patch denim?

15. echau

echau Well-Known Member

I wear 29 in both. I wouldn't size down if I were you.

16. halberdklown

halberdklown Well-Known Member

@echau then I'm bummed the 30 is sold out :( thank you sir

17. LA4Lyfe

anybody know what sizing to get on the studded biker? I'm a 52 in L01

18. KVAEIOU

KVAEIOU Active Member

19. LA4Lyfe

Cool. Thanks

Is this real??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  20. KVAEIOU

KVAEIOU Active Member

Is it one of the new ones on grailed? He has two, a 46 and a bigger size and I think he kind of used some of the same pics for both sizes so I'd ask for more pics but it looks real, yeah