1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Well-Known Member

Tried on the palm tree bomber in harrods today - this one is £2250 as opposed to £1565 on the webstore - presumably because of the sequinned side panels which IMO sets it off over the cheaper version. Personally I really like it and battling with myself as to whether to buy because in London there'll be one week a year where you can wear that .. lol. Like I am thinking putting that money towards an L17 (SS16) would be a better investment.

Also they had the punk denim jeans, pictures attached if anyone interested - has very shiny buttons instead of a zip fly and the code was D13 and also HW if I remember correctly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Well-Known Member

Badly phrased by me, I've seen jackets in a similar style (badges, panels, studs) that looked garish whereas I could see myself wearing the SL one.

3. therattler

therattler Well-Known Member

@ohyehhh What size is that bomber? I'm waiting on the cheaper one to come in but don't know what my size will be. did it run big compared to your other slp outerwear? looks dope though. biker is a better investment, but fuck it dude.

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

Bomber is really nice. It's perfect here for Cali but even then it stands out so much you can't always wear it. It's a piece for those that can spend whatever they want haha. Wish I had that luxury. Any piece I buy has to be justified as a long term item.

2 people like this.
  5. bawlin

bawlin Well-Known Member

^ Same thought process as me. I gave it consideration, but realistically speaking how many wears can you get out of it? 2? 3? I just can't swing that.

6. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

Quick and dirty pics of cigaro Wyatts with tan CP chelsea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. halberdklown

halberdklown Well-Known Member

Hey Steel28, so that's the exact same color as those jodhpurs you got before, right?

8. Steel28

Steel28 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I believe so.

9. echau

echau Well-Known Member

Cigar looks different in every photo/lighting. My wife's jodhpurs look a little darker than mine even though they're both cigar.

[​IMG]

Here's a comparison to the nut Wyatt's. Different shade, different texture.

[​IMG]

Any thoughts on black suede Chelsea's? I'm debating picking up a pair to be a little different. My local SLP has the cigar Chelsea's, but I'm debating whether I need another boot in the same color. Either that or maybe the Wyatt Chelsea's in black leather.

[​IMG]

10. Denimsuede

Denimsuede Member

Does anyone has the contact for SA in Bologna and Rome? Planning to go for holiday and want to check if they have the stuff I want in stock

11. sargeinaz

sargeinaz Well-Known Member

Black suede and leather Chelsea's are both great. Leather is probably more wearable.

12. ChronBong

ChronBong Well-Known Member

since u said u were 42 in cps and 43 in MMM, how did both of those boots fit u?

13. ChronBong

ChronBong Well-Known Member

also i wouldnt get black suede chelsea since u have those colors, try looking for matte black side zip ups...like from MMM 2012 verison.

14. GeneralNegative

GeneralNegative Active Member

It looks more like an overshirt and it does seem very militaristic in style and color, so you could probably wear it with a variety of things. If your feelin it, go for it dude, seems like a good choice.

15. jaco87

jaco87 Well-Known Member

I have it in black, it's super nice. Great layering piece, easy to wear over a tee or shirt.

16. onlyslp

onlyslp Well-Known Member

quick question guys

does the nut suede wyatt fit exactly like the black leather wyatt?

if i'm a 39.5 in black leather wyatt what size should I get in nut suede?

17. boeingboy

boeingboy Member

anyone here selling the SL field jacket in army green or camo? think its like m-65 or so.
    would be interesting in buying if you can ship to UK.

18. halberdklown

halberdklown Well-Known Member

Anyone happen to have a breakdown of the fit for the black raw d02's according to season? Wanted to buy a pair from fw14, but unsure if they'd be the same or tighter than the fw15 pair I already own.

19. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

They prob won't ship to the USA right ? I kind of regret not getting this flannel too. This was my fav one. Just the changed hem kept me away.

20. Bimmer93

Bimmer93 Well-Known Member

If you can find the green flannel, get it. Hands down one of my favorite SLP pieces of the season. Perfect weight and drape without too much over the top distressing. Chicago SLP has a 42 in as of this weekend, may have some smaller sizes as well.