1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

Those are the ones I want too if the fit is spot on. I'm not sure if they will look like that once released though.

2. Denimsuede

Denimsuede Member

3. kieran84

kieran84 Well-Known Member

W 13. Those will be very nice (a more elongated sleeker shape than the newer London which is quite round looking, and the buckle is more towards the front of the boot so it shows more), but be careful as they are quite roomy in the mid foot.

1 person likes this.
  4. jaco87

jaco87 Well-Known Member

Anyone try or seen the destroyed tees in person, stock pics from ssense and harrods don't show any distressing

5. kieran84

Yeah I have. The distressing is light - a little around the neck band and the shoulder seams. They have a nice fit in the top section (neck, shoulders and arms), but the body is really long and loose. Not for me anyway.

6. rebirth12

rebirth12 Well-Known Member

One question. For the high top sneakers which size should I go? Do they run big or are they TTS? Im usually a 41 1/3 in my Ultraboosts but 40 on my CP achilles

7. needhelp123

needhelp123 Well-Known Member

for me i find hi to be tts and low half size down

1 person likes this.
  8. rebirth12

rebirth12 Well-Known Member

9. kieran84

Some of you may remember me posting how pleased I was with the black Hedi 30 Chelsea boots I bought recently when the online store re-stocked them for SS 16. As I often do when I like something, I decided to buy another pair for back up, but when they arrived, they had a considerably bigger ankle shaft and mid foot causing the effect where the jeans are pulled forwards by the boot, so that they look narrower at the bottom, and strange from the side. They are from the same season, and arrived on the online store a few days apart (when I bought the first, it was the only one in my size, but more turned up a few days later), yet they are quite different. Even the elastic seems flimsier, the gore is wider, there is less definition in the heel and mid foot (a much less close fit to the extent where the one just flies off my foot when I take them off, compared to the good one that I have to pull off), and it just looks cheaper all round. I'm guessing a different factory perhaps? Unless they had some of the old ones left in one of the warehouses or something. It's getting to be quite frustrating for me now.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  10. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Well-Known Member

Wow that's shitty - so they had same full style code and everything?

11. Prudy

Prudy Well-Known Member

@kieran84 that sucks, so frustrating.

I think I am now addicted to looking for shitty SLP fits on Insta, etc. My favorites are the ones where they throw like 6 statement pieces together in one outfit. My other fav is the skin-tight biker with oversized sweats + hightops. I also love it when dudes stike an 'I'm a badass' pose in a high-end department store. It's the little things...people with more money than sense, I guess.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  12. chiggah

chiggah Well-Known Member

13. needhelp123

needhelp123 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

the man marc once again in slp

14. lamilton

lamilton Member

Could anyone link me to the SS16 Wyatts? I've called a few boutiques mentioned on SLP's page but they all said that they don't take online orders (as I'm too far from any of them).

15. Jbidwal

I seen them on mientus.com

16. lamilton

lamilton Member

Thanks man, but they don't have my size, I need a 41.

17. onlyslp

onlyslp Well-Known Member

he y
    They have size 41 on ysl.com?

18. lamilton

lamilton Member

of the 2016 Wyatts?! I've only seen the 2015's.

19. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Well-Known Member

I really want to like these but they actually look dirty/stained (yeah, authentic :)) so ugh..

The other bleached effect jeans at matches have come into stock - I might order a pair to see how they look IRL. They look pretty skinny which is promising. Looks really good with the fit they've styled it with as well IMO. I've not seen them anywhere else online/in the boutiques, much like the ssense pair I've only seen at essence and the punk black/white bleached and destroyed pair being only on the official site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Jbidwal

I like them too but I feel like I'm too old for them. I don't know if I can wear them more than an occasion or 2.