1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

S Cohen MTM at LS Men's Clothing in NY

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ezx3000, Dec 29, 2015.

1. ezx3000

ezx3000 Active Member

I recently got fitted for a S Cohen half canvased suit at LS Men's Clothing in NY... total was around $750. Does anyone have experience with S Cohen/LS? Is it a good suit for the price or are there better options in that price range?

2. ezx3000

ezx3000 Active Member

3. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Well-Known Member

without seeing the garment.
    I can only say, that izzy has been at this a long time.
    His prices are very fair.
    He will not push you out the door with a suit that does not fit properly.

You may find a MTM suit for less money, but there are not many people in this city with his
    knowledge and expertise.

if you are going for a super tight,fashionable garment, you might be better else wear.

4. powerkicker

powerkicker Well-Known Member

I had a S Cohen navy blazer that had the color bleed onto my dress shirts. I sent that one to Goodwill. It soured me on the maker.

5. ezx3000

ezx3000 Active Member

Thanks. That doesn't sound good... Maybe I should have went with the H Freeman

6. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

I would not. H Freeman is not consistent as the other brands. Your'e more likely to get a better fit with the others.