1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Rubinacci Fortunello and Cufflink Pre-Order (With Discount)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by davesmith, Oct 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

Just finalising my order with Rubinacci and would like to offer some of the items I'm not that sure about here at a discount to see if there is interest.

Available for Pre-Order, basically before they go on my site and will be more expensive, are the Fortunello, good luck, charm bracelet and mother-of-pearl button cufflinks.

The Fortunello is made from red coral and has a gold clasp. This is an incredibly unique and rare piece. At the moment, it's not even available on the Rubinacci e-commerce site.

The cufflinks are two thick mother-of-pearl buttons joined together with gold thread.

Now the important stuff:

Prices (include fully tracked shipping worldwide):
    • Fortunello: £450. This is a newer version of the one in the pictures. I'll try to get a picture.
    • Cufflinks: £225

As always, if you have any questions, please PM me, or email me, shaya@exquisitetrimmings.com.

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chobochobo

chobochobo Well-Known Member

Nice links. Anna Matuozzo had some similar ones that I'd wanted for ages.

3. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

I know which one's you're talking about.

They are MOP with a sterling silver back.

The are sitting on something though.. (If that makes sense!) The Rubinacci ones are just sort of floating on a gold string!

Both pairs are beautiful links though.. Just trying to explain why the Rubinacci are that much more expensive.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.