1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Role Club Engineer Boots by Brian the Bootmaker

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ThatDudeOrion, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatDudeOrion

ThatDudeOrion Active Member

selling my Role Club engineer boots I just took delivery and have worn them a couple days just not totally in love with them like I thought I would be. Dark olive steerhide from thoroughbred, red stitching, natural edge, 1 layer lower heel, unlined vamp. Should fit a higher volume 9-9.5 brannock well. These are really beautiful well constructed boots and I waited basically 6 months to get them. Here's your chance to save some off the retail price and get them immediately.

2. ThatDudeOrion

ThatDudeOrion Active Member

Price dropped to $800 shipped, OBO.

Also willing to entertain trades plus cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.