• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

eczerwonka

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
and i ordered a medium

DOH!!! Looking at the numbers on the site and measuring a shirt I almost live in, the chest on the large was spot on so I figured the length and sleeves could be worked on. I always roll my sleeves as well so I'm not too worried but the length might get me. Thanks for the replys, really appreciate it
smile.gif

eczerwonka

Reaction score
Helluva shirt.

I'm actually glad the mediums sold out as it got me to get off the fence and get a large which was the right choice considering how slim these run. It was pretty long in both body and sleeve, the sleeves comically long, but with a long hot soak and a tumble dry (in an old laundry bag) it shrank up nicely without losing much indigo. The sleeves are still way too long to wear without cuffing but the body is ok.

For the body, I'm glad I sized up as I hate wearing anything constricting and go for range of movement more than perfect fit.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Word thanks. I got both styles to figure out fit, with free returns. Bummed Im sending my money to UO.
ffffuuuu.gif

chubacca

Reaction score
Has any muscular guys have had any experience with the double indigo work shirt? I'm 6ft, 215lbs with broad shoulders and the measurements look extremely small on the RT site. It looks like half the size of a normal shirt.

Thanks for any help!

dra

Reaction score
How much stretch have people seen with their Stantons? I've seen people say their is virtually no stretch while the RGT website states it could stretch a full size.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
^^^Little hard to justify going from 170-180(old price) to 270+12(shipping). What is this Roy denim? haha....
did they make any changes to the garment? if not, that is an out of control price increase if they were $180 last year.

dra

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
did they make any changes to the garment? if not, that is an out of control price increase if they were $180 last year.
Not necessarily. There are fixed costs associated with making any product, regardless of how many units are made. If the run is limited to only 25, there are fewer units to spread the fixed costs to which consequently will drive the price up.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dra
Not necessarily. There are fixed costs associated with making any product, regardless of how many units are made. If the run is limited to only 25, there are fewer units to spread the fixed costs to which consequently will drive the price up.
right, i totally get that but $100 more? did they really retail for $180 during their last run?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Work Trouser never cost $170. It was more like $250.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads