1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Robert Geller Souvenier Jacket sz 52

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by variegate, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. variegate

variegate Well-Known Member

Grail status.

Robert Geller Souvenier Jacket
    Size 52 (fits slim)
    Worn maybe 10 times

BUT - there was some serious damage to this jacket that has since been repaired.
    Less than 2 weeks after I bought it (back in 2008) someone grabbed me at a show and tore the thing from waist to collar.
    Luckily, very little ofthe actual fabric was torn, just pulled out the stitching.
    I *finally* got the courage to bring it to my tailor, expecting the worst . . . but he did a fantastic job.
    Regardless - I just can't work it into my wardrobe. It needs a new home where it will be loved.

details on damage:

- a few loose threads if you look closely.
    - slightly off-color fabric sewed into the lower left purple panel

check out all the pics for the details.

Free shipping in the US
    20-50 international depending on where you are.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.