1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

RM Williams Craftsman at STP $199

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Rolo, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Rolo

Rolo Well-Known Member

They are yearlings. I can't really tell what the available colors are. They are listed at Tan (only 11.5), Brown (small sizes & 11.5), & Black (many sizes). I'm assuming that the Brown is Chestnut and the Tan is Dark Tan (given the color swatch).

Rolo

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/3...and-Women.html

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Well-Known Member

Just so nobody gets overly trigger-happy, note that the 11.5 (or whatever the first size listed in each case) is not the U.S. size . . .

3. skalogre

skalogre Well-Known Member

If the sizes are UK, I am out of luck! Damn it! NO 9!

Thanks Rolo.

Edit:
    Seeing the sizing issues I have had, I actually pulled the trigger on the black medium 8.5. If it works, that would be great!

P.s. if it turns out that they are too small on me I can put them up here first before I return them in case anyone wants them.

4. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Well-Known Member

As best I can tell, no brown in US 9.5. Just as well, as this habit is becoming increasingly difficult to explain to Mrs. Vintage Gent. Still, thanks for the heads-up.

5. mr monty

mr monty Well-Known Member

I just got the brown a few weeks ago. I may go for the black using Google ($10 off) and the 20% STP coupon (49236). I wear a size 11.5 US and their 10.5 was a perfect fit.

6. Duveen

Duveen Well-Known Member

How do you use Google to get an extra $10? - NEVERMIND - it is right there...

7. skalogre

skalogre Well-Known Member

How do you use Google to get an extra $10?

Just use the google checkout option when checking out [​IMG]
    Automatically applied. Came out to ~172 for me including 15% off from the SF link and the 10 of 30 from Google.

8. Mark_Y

Mark_Y Well-Known Member

Just placed an order. $181.96 including shipping. Too lazy to use Google checkout or it would have been $171.96.

9. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Well-Known Member

They were out of what I think is my size, so I went a half-size smaller. I'll probably end up sending them back, but at least I'll know for sure which fit is best before having a pair shipped over from Australia.

10. gamelan

gamelan Well-Known Member

just ordered the 10.5UKs for my size 10.5-11US feet. brown would have been my first choice but we'll see how the blacks go.

-Jeff