1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

RLPL Soft Gents Tan Leather Tote Bag (Italy)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DieuEtLesDames, Oct 26, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieuEtLesDames

DieuEtLesDames Well-Known Member

Please note that this bag is at auction on eBay with a 99 cent opened and NR. It is my pleasure to give priority to fellow SF members.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Laure...Tote-Bag-Duffle-Briefcase-Italy-/281832350695

Ralph Lauren Purple Label
    Soft Gents Leather Tote
    Style No: 68632466
    Featuring embossed "Ralph Lauren" script, this handsome tote is crafted from lightly tumbled calfskin and designed with an adjustable shoulder strap that provides added versatility.
    Color: RL Gold
    Made in Italy

Details:
    Two leather top handles
    Removable leather shoulder strap
    Top zip closure
    Embossed "Ralph Lauren" script accents the front
    Interior is lined with cotton twill
    Two slip pockets at the front wall
    Zip pocket at the back wall
    Includes signature protective felt pouch and a card of authenticity

14½" H x 13¼" L x 4¾" D
    3½" handle drop
    18" strap drop
    Shell: 100% leather
    Lining: 100% cotton

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

I offer multiple shipping options to fit every budget or level of urgency, and you can select yours at checkout. If you need your shipment marked as a gift, please message me immediately after you make payment.

And please check out my other items!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=281832350695&_ssn=dadonthemove1981&_sop=10

2. DieuEtLesDames

DieuEtLesDames Well-Known Member

Sold! Thank you for viewing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.