1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ring Jackets in the US or an Online Shop Help?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, May 11, 2012.

1. Mr.K

Mr.K Well-Known Member

Just checking to see if anyone knows of a source for ring jackets int he US or an online shop that can source ring jackets. I was browsing their site and they have some great linen.cotton blend A-1 flight style jackets that I would love to get . Any help would be great appreciated.

2. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Well-Known Member

The Armoury stocks some of their stuff...and they have more stuff than what's on their website, probably worth just emailing them.

3. Mr.K

Mr.K Well-Known Member

I was hoping for another source, I have not had any luck with timely responses from them. Also they tend to mark prices up a bit more than sourcing from Japan.

4. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Well-Known Member

I see so many jackets on the Armoury's blog made by Ring that I want...wish there was a source in the US!!