1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ridiculous almost NOS '60s Leather weekender / duffle bag - made in Poland

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by P. Bateman, Apr 6, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P. Bateman

P. Bateman Well-Known Member

For sale is a '60s era leather duffle bag in damn near NOS condition. It looks like it spent the last 40 years sitting in a closet as closet wear is the only wear. The bag features a very distinctive zipper and strap combo closure on the top. I've never seen anything like it. Tan leather, made in Poland for what appears to be a defunct leather retailer in Chicago. Unlined.

It would make for a perfect weekender, duffle bag, or a larger than average gym bag.

21" x 10" x 11"

$265 shipped in the US.

PP & Google Wallet accepted.

Thanks for looking.

2. GentryLtd

GentryLtd Member

I have one a lot like this that I spent more than $265 but it's not half as cool as this. Best of luck with sale. Great piece.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.