1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Repaired Jeans Look

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by theshonen8899, Oct 4, 2006.

1. theshonen8899

theshonen8899 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just discovered this forum recently and it's really nice since it's been hard to find a nice fashion forum like this.

I have a pair of jeans which I want to patch up but their so beat up I think I'll go ahead and give them a repaired/destroyed look. So I got a couple hole *some big some small* and I really don't like the ripped jeans look but rather a frayed look. Anyone wanna help me out with how to fix the holes?

2. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Well-Known Member

welcome to the steez! you will find the relevant info if you click the rabbit: [​IMG]

3. theshonen8899

Yeah I remember hearing about the 45rpm guide.
    Link doesn't seem to be working though..

4. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Well-Known Member

huh. that's unfortunate seems like they really changed their website around sorry about that! i will work on this. EDIT: this is hellacious. that 45rpm repair technique is linked dozens upon dozens of times in this and that forum. hopefully someone made a web archive!

5. theshonen8899

Yeah I heard it was a really good guide and bookmarked it but then it disappeared ><!

6. stach

stach Well-Known Member

Put the denim patch on the inside of the pants to let the frayed edges show. [​IMG]

7. theshonen8899

Wouldn't that be kind've weird? You'd see the frayed edges with something behind it like a hole o_O