1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Relationship drama followed me home

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by username79, Oct 14, 2008.

1. dl20

dl20 Well-Known Member

thats what your mom said about you!

Just curious but are you 13 years old or just f'n retarded?

dl

2. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

Just curious but are you 13 years old or just f'n retarded?

dl

i know you are but what am i?

3. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

Arnach sure has his head on straight (I know, I know, "that's what she said!"), obviously doing the right thing and taking the high road. I never understood people who allowed pics of themselves in compromising situations, you'd have a tough time finding a pic of me in a family photo. Also, the guy did arnach a favor but he is still rather a prick in that he could have gotten his message across without resorting to those types of pics. As calm as arnach is about this, no one wants to see their SO of five years in those types of pics.

4. Schnurretiger

Schnurretiger Well-Known Member

no one wants to see their SO of five years in those types of pics.

Maybe unless you're in them, too.

5. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Well-Known Member

The bottom line is: pics or GTFO.

6. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

Don't look back. Don't negotiate.
    Above all -don't answer that damn phone call from her that you're probably going to get, and don't reply to any letters. Send them back unopened.
    If you're going to make the break -make it for good.
    Completely cutting this person from your life and contact will say more than any argument.

You've moved on.

+1

7. cbrand

cbrand New Member

arnach is a liar who cheated on his girlfriend for over a year with some other whore and has no photographic evidence of the kind everyone thinks. everyone is ill informed and should not sympathize with this bastard.

8. A Canuker

A Canuker Well-Known Member

arnach is a liar who cheated on his girlfriend for over a year with some other whore and has no photographic evidence of the kind everyone thinks. everyone is ill informed and should not sympathize with this bastard.

Pics or neither happened. How about we get photo's of both of them and we shall decide who gets to have Arnach(cash or paypal payments can help to sway my vote).

9. Augusto86

Augusto86 Well-Known Member

Man, I love it when people bring their drama into SF. It's like when you go to a restaurant or bar and some couple just loses it, delivering you dinner and a show in a lovely 2-for-1.

10. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Arnach sure has his head on straight (I know, I know, "that's what she said!"), obviously doing the right thing and taking the high road. I never understood people who allowed pics of themselves in compromising situations, you'd have a tough time finding a pic of me in a family photo. Also, the guy did arnach a favor but he is still rather a prick in that he could have gotten his message across without resorting to those types of pics. As calm as arnach is about this, no one wants to see their SO of five years in those types of pics.
    I didn't have much trouble finding your pic on Google Images. [​IMG]

11. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Well-Known Member

Who cares?

Drop it.

Move on.

Yawn. [​IMG]