1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Relationship advice: that ex

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by fine leather on my feet, Apr 11, 2006.

1. dsholmes1

dsholmes1 Well-Known Member

Man. This is tough. You have to sit and have that discussion with her about what is is she is gaining by remaining friends with the ex. And break down the fact that it makes you uncomfortable. Stay away from issuing ultimatum cuz women hate that shit. And it can make the situation worst.

If she cannot understand where you are coming from with your discomfort of the whole situation, I would advise you to step sway from it for a bit. Just walk away and "do your thing."

2. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

my wow was more directed at the fact that this is a two year old thread bump..

Im pretty sure the OP would have this solved one way or the other by now.

3. herzzreh

herzzreh Well-Known Member

I wonder what the outcome is...

Hey, OP, are you still around?!

4. Matt

Matt Well-Known Member

I wonder what the outcome is...

Hey, OP, are you still around?!

[​IMG]

5. andrewlef

andrewlef Well-Known Member

that handle was a temp made for posting this thread....he has another nick on SF, but only J knows his true identity

maybe J can shed some light....

6. vincent

vincent Well-Known Member

I was in the same situation, about 20 years ago. I disliked the guy, and literally (and very seriously) threatened to kill him. the end result:

they are married
    I married somebody who is a much better fit for me
    I had really great sex with a hot 19 year old blond with great size 38 tits, green eyes and curly hair for 6 months, before we broke up and she married this guy.

I see this as a win win situation.

No disrespect...but come on dude you're like 5'4.. I dont know any hot 19r that is seen in public with a dude that is 5'3 or 5'4 unless he s famous or her gay friend...

Probably a cool dream but never happened

7. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

No disrespect...but come on dude you're like 5'4.. I dont know any hot 19r that is seen in public with a dude that is 5'3 or 5'4 unless he s famous or her gay friend...

Are you like the mini-me version of Violinist?

8. vincent

vincent Well-Known Member

Dude...12 posts a day average

come on...Clearly you should be focusing on much more important issues than comparing me to some other member.

Just remember there s a whole world out there

9. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

Dude...12 posts a day average

come on...Clearly you should be focusing on much more important issues than comparing me to some other member.

Just remember there s a whole world out there

I do have to admit that a job that keeps you in front of a computer for 10+ hours a day can get pretty dull...

10. Violinist

Violinist Well-Known Member

laff

+ cosign.

11. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Well-Known Member

You are her second choice.