1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Reduced Alden Cordovan Shortwing Blucher 10.5E #20341C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rcb35, Mar 21, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcb35

rcb35 Member

I got these #8 Cordovan Short Wing Bluchers (#20341C) 10.5E on the Barrie last with commando sole on Ebay as Leathersoul and Alden of Carmel didn't have my size in stock. After I won the auction I got some bad news at work, so these beautiful shoes must go. Original owner got them from Alden of Carmel and wore less than 5 times as evidenced by very minor wear. I have not put them on at all. I picked them up from Fedex today and posted them for sale. I hate to sell these but so is life. Includes box and dust bags. 550 $450 and buyer pays shipping. CONUS please. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you want to see other camera angles. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. rcb35

rcb35 Member

$DROP$ to $450

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.