1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Red Wings?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jedwards, Jun 4, 2006.

1. jedwards

jedwards Well-Known Member

Does Red Wing (or any other similar old workwear boot brand) make any of their 'classic' style boots with a thinner sole?

Strange question, but I really RWs, but am not so keen on the height of the heel / sole.

I am in the UK, so know about Red Wings and Chippewa boots, but I'm sure there are some other US brands which will have something in the style I describe?

Cheers

2. amblus

amblus Well-Known Member

Red Wing made some nice versions last year, although i think they may be special edition:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Well-Known Member

What are the model numbers on those? I love them.

4. YoungPunch

YoungPunch Active Member

5. Tck13

Tck13 Well-Known Member

The 1698 has a lower heal but they only go up to size 10 (for some reason). They look cool imo (with black laces and after taking the "lip" - or whatever that is - out)