1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recommendations for button-down shirts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by WatchGuy, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

thanks jason-it was pretty easy to do. at first you could definitely see the "ghost" of where the pocket was, but after one round of ironing it's gone. the holes are virtually invisible; you'd have to really be looking for them to notice them. overall, i'm pretty happy with the finished product!

right on man. I just washed mine and the ghost is gone and the holes have healed over so it's clean and pocketfree.

2. yerfdog

yerfdog Well-Known Member

good tip about the Target shirts

Question: do any of you have long arms? I'm pretty slender (6', 155) and for regular retail shirts I usually fit a 15, 34/35, but even then sometimes the sleeves are a little short. (btw, I have a Lands End tailored fit shirt in that size I recently got and it's great as far as fit)

I've got a pink pima cotton Target sweater (Merona brand) in M that fits perfectly except the sleeves are just baaarely a midgen short. If I don't wear the sleeves pushed up or over a long-sleeve shirt that keeps the sweater sleeves stretched down with the cuffs, I find myself pulling the cuffs down.

I'm worried the Target shirts you mention would fit me perfectly except the sleeves would be like 1" short.