1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BioSore

BioSore Well-Known Member

picked up this D&G watch yesterday

it's actually pretty cool, very thin face and overall sleek design

Didnt cost much, about the same as many Fossil or Diesel watches

[​IMG]

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this watch? I've been looking for a watch, and that one especially strikes me well. And you said it sells for the price of fossils. Where and how much?

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

I rather like this for a really slim watch, that is sort of art deco, slightly more than Fossils though.

[​IMG]

3. PunctualAlex

PunctualAlex Well-Known Member

Got a call from my salesgal at Paul Smith yesterday that the new Fall/Winter 06 shoes started to arrive so I meandered over and picked these up, exactly what I had been wanting him to make for Fall....dood reads my mind

burgundy brogued boots, (jeans hiked up) amazingly soft leather, goodyear welted. Look sick as fuck with jeans

[​IMG]

Just chiming in to say that these are beautiful and I'm jealous...
    Did someone already mention the socks? Oh, well... nice socks anyway.

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this watch? I've been looking for a watch, and that one especially strikes me well. And you said it sells for the price of fossils. Where and how much?

I got this at Bloomingdales. It caught my eye while I was hanging out waiting for my gf to get her Clinique shit. It was $125+tax

Punctual Alex, thanks man

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Purchased an engineered garment "bedford" jacket in khaki today, 50% off and there was an XS left [​IMG]

I should post purchases (with pics next time) more often, this thread is a nice inspiration...

6. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Well-Known Member

Picked up a pair of Trovata shorts for $60 at the georgetown co-op. Passed on a few APC BD collar shirts for $60, and some Nice Collective jackets for more than 50% off. Rogues Gallery stuff also on severe sale. Did a pretty thorough canvassing of the gtown shopping district. For anyone who cares--this hurts, I should buy them and flip them, if not keep them--Relish in Cadys Alley has their Nudie stock on sale 50% off. Their prices are high, so they have RRDS in 34 and 36 waist for $150, some washed models, and RRDG for $100--didn't check sizes. They have some really cool Marni outerwear, but the prices are crazy high. And the gtown co-op has all four styles of loomstate vans, full retail, though.

7. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

I saw some black cloak jeans, also 50% off ($165+tax) in size 30 and was tempted to get them, anybody got some positive/negative comments on cloak jeans?

8. digital_denim

digital_denim Well-Known Member

digital denim I just now got your avatar. I never paid attention to it before, but after having just read it I said to myself, "Hah, that reminds me of ARST DVLP." Yes.. yes.

Too smart for TV!! [​IMG]

9. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

You baited the balcony?

10. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Here are a few recent purchases, or older ones I said I would post but never did:

Lad Musician horse leather jacket:
    [​IMG]

Helmut Lang shoes plaintoes and wool cap:
    [​IMG]

Lad Musician black, 1B, 2V, short jacket:
    [​IMG]

11. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

PC dry denim jacket:
    [​IMG]

Engineered garment jacket:
    [​IMG]

12. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Well-Known Member

nice lad stuff [​IMG] and HL shoes. i had some cloak jeans from the first season for a week then returned them. they had a weird boot cut and dint' fit really well. don't know about recent stuff though sorry..

13. Kodak

Kodak Active Member

Fuuma nice pickups.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

nice lad stuff [​IMG] and HL shoes.

i had some cloak jeans from the first season for a week then returned them. they had a weird boot cut and dint' fit really well. don't know about recent stuff though sorry..

Hey Derrick, thanks man!! BTW do you have any idea why the LadM jacket you've sent me is labelled as a 44? I'm positive I can't fit in LM size 44, size 46 is already super tight so this must be a mislabelled 46...

As for the cloak jeans, you're right but the recent offering are very tappered, ash in color and look pretty cool on me (I'm now down to a size 29 so the 30 has a nice slouchy effect going on), however I have no idea how well they age and take to washing...

15. viking_mike

viking_mike Well-Known Member

that lad musician leather jacket is the tits

16. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Well-Known Member

fuuma i LOVE your lad musician jacket!

17. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Lad M is pretty much my favorite label in terms of tight jackets, they fit me better than dior, cloak, acne and the other usual suspects.

18. PunctualAlex

PunctualAlex Well-Known Member

fucking lad musician beautiful goddamn leather jacket and I have to pay the damn rent... bah

19. vordhosbn

vordhosbn Member

Shoreman, do you know if by anychance relish has thinn finns in black??

20. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

fucking lad musician beautiful goddamn leather jacket and I have to pay the damn rent... bah

It's sold out anyway....but the next collection should be on the site soon....so if you start eating kraft dinner now you could be ready by next month or so[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.