1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

I wouldn't pay $50 with pockets like that. If you still can I would send it back.

2. dragonxking

dragonxking Well-Known Member

after much deliberation......

[​IMG]

awesome purchase! i tried it on in store, loved it, but couldn't bring myself to fork up the dough

3. bakatora

bakatora Well-Known Member

Anyone else have uneven pockets?

[​IMG]

they're uneven on the 3sixteen website's fit pictures also [​IMG]

4. Kvc06

Kvc06 Well-Known Member

It looks sloppy whether it was intentional or not

5. snake

snake Well-Known Member

Wow, I'd be really pissed about that if it was me. Sure, it's only a few centimeters off, but at 3sixteen's price point you'd expect more than something so amateur. Would bug the shit out of me even if others couldn't notice..

6. BB1

BB1 Well-Known Member

Just received the new Japanese tees I recently ordered.

DBSS extra long "Fractal" t-shirt. My 2nd attempt at styling the DBSS shorts-- I feel the longer length tee definitely helps with the unusual proportions.

[​IMG]

DBSS extra long "Ballerina" t-shirt....

[​IMG]

Lad x Fender t-shirt...

[​IMG]

7. ivan k

ivan k Well-Known Member

after much deliberation...... [​IMG]
    Damn that's nice. Wish they weren't out of my size or would have to get one.

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

I was really hoping for a charcoal one this year, but navy works too. It looks supremely comfy and probably can be worn 3 seasons in MI.

2010 is the year of solid staple purchases instead of spontaneous, regret later buys.

9. Smahatma

Smahatma Well-Known Member

wtf is that shit, such an elementary mistake on a mid-level garment is unacceptable.
    I'm not gonna lie. The uneven pockets would bother the shit out of me, but maybe I'm just a little bit ocd about symmetry.
    they're uneven on the 3sixteen website's fit pictures also [​IMG]
    It looks sloppy whether it was intentional or not
    Wow, I'd be really pissed about that if it was me. Sure, it's only a few centimeters off, but at 3sixteen's price point you'd expect more than something so amateur. Would bug the shit out of me even if others couldn't notice..
    It's not a deal breaker or big issue at all, as I didn't even notice until I started straightening out the picture in lightroom. No one will notice when it's being worn, but it's kind of annoying me out of principle. Clearly, from the previous feedback and looking at the pictures on their website for both colors, this is not a single garment issue but affects presumably the entire run. I'm curious to know where this pattern error occurred (or was it an intentional design feature). I believe the designers are on this forum, no? Again, its not a big issue rather a little nag, but I'm curious.

10. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Will be getting this tomorrow! Much more exiting that clothes at this point.

11. MiniW

MiniW Well-Known Member

WWM parka

[​IMG]

WWM heavy trench

[​IMG]

Gap Harrington Jacket (with chambray lining) - I high recommend this piece even though I swear I thought I hated the Gap

[​IMG]

Old Alden NST's

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Well-Known Member

^^ Great stuff! the red wwm jacket is +++

13. jaydc7

jaydc7 Well-Known Member

Nice stuff, and I'm gonna check out that gap harrington today.

14. JMK

JMK Well-Known Member

Is that WWM trench the one that's on YOOX? Can you show some more pics or give your opinion on the highlights? Thanks.

15. DesignerValet

DesignerValet Well-Known Member

16. Guus

Guus Well-Known Member

17. MiniW

MiniW Well-Known Member

yes, the WWM trench is the one on Yoox, I came across a few last year but all in large sizes so I was familiar with the item, I was very happy to get it in a smaller size this time around. The outside fabric is heavy cotton twill, and there is also a inner wool lining that is not removable so it is very warm. I highly recommend it and I feel that it is more worth the current price. It's hard to describe it exactly but if you are interested in it I definitely would buy it and check it out in person and return it if necessary. Though my bet is that if it fits you, you will definitely keep it. There is also a black one for sale on Yoox.

Also the Gap jacket is surprisingly slim cut. I never would think to look there but I happened to see it in a photo spread in Details magazine and decided to take a chance on it (I was pretty much desperate as I've been wanting a Harrington for the past year, and Baracuta jackets, even the slim fit ones fit me like crap). The Gap one is definitely worth a look.

18. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Well-Known Member

I don't really wear sweaters that much. i'm a cardigan kind of guy but when I tried this on, i had to buy it. 70% off [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Doctor

Doctor Well-Known Member

^^ That's nice! Loving my new boots... [​IMG]

20. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

^^good stuff? i am playing thru modern warfare 2 for the 2nd time now. and lego star wars with my 5 yr old.
    Excellent so far. Did you play the original?
    Will be getting this tomorrow! Much more exiting that clothes at this point.
    Agreed. As soon as I'm done with this, Bioshock 2 is on the way [​IMG] Are you guys on Xbox Live?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.