1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

Yeah, looks like we are the same size [​IMG] If you see anything slimmer, like the stovepipes or vauxhalls, I'm game.

2. jet

jet Well-Known Member

bobo is an addict I doubt he will be picking up anything for anybody other than himself

3. robin

robin Well-Known Member

The red one. [​IMG] And this. Context is featured in it, and they even got a small shot of the lion in there. [​IMG] Edit: Ordered this one today too. Thanks Kiya. [​IMG]

4. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Received the Levis 511 trousers in khaki and grey and I hate how Levis sizing inconsistencies.
    I got both in 30x30 and the waist on the khaki version is about 2-3 sizes too big while the grey one fits almost right at about half a size too big.
    I hate it because the 30x30 fits just right by the thighs and legs but when I tried on the 29x30 the thighs were practically painted on even to the calves.
    I'm not sure if I want to get the 29x30 and wait for it to stretch or just live with the 30x30 and maybe get the waist tailored.

Sorry for the vent, fits well though.
    [​IMG]

5. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

bobo is an addict I doubt he will be picking up anything for anybody other than himself
    oh, I think under all those layers of denim and flannel, he's an altruist at heart.

6. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Well-Known Member

7. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Went to H&M today with the goal of buying as much SF unapproved items as I could. I think it went well. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Received the Levis 511 trousers in khaki and grey and I hate how Levis sizing inconsistencies.
    I got both in 30x30 and the waist on the khaki version is about 2-3 sizes too big while the grey one fits almost right at about half a size too big.
    I hate it because the 30x30 fits just right by the thighs and legs but when I tried on the 29x30 the thighs were practically painted on even to the calves.
    I'm not sure if I want to get the 29x30 and wait for it to stretch or just live with the 30x30 and maybe get the waist tailored.

Sorry for the vent, fits well though.

They all look about the same to me. EDIT: Make that exactly the same. Seriously.

9. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

Went to H&M today with the goal of buying as much SF unapproved items as I could. I think it went well.

[​IMG]

i can't wait to bump into that coat. the shops around here probably won't carry it though.

have a fit of the gloves?

10. driveslowk

driveslowk Well-Known Member

lol that leopard hoodie is truly ugly

11. jet

jet Well-Known Member

I spot a couple of sf approved items in there.

Uncontrol must be rich buying disposable clothing changing wardrobes every season.

12. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

the coat is awesome and i just realized i wasn't charged for it

13. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

I spot a couple of sf approved items in there.

Uncontrol must be rich buying disposable clothing changing wardrobes every season.

[​IMG]

14. mshemons

mshemons Active Member

Just got a watch: [​IMG] [​IMG] And a wallet: [​IMG] [​IMG] The watch is a vintage Omega from 1968. SS, 613 movement for any Omega nerds around here. The wallet is from saddleback leather and is amazing. Seems completely indestructable and teh leather smells amazing. Apparently the brand is legendary for making durable leather goods.

15. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

Just got a watch:

And a wallet:

The watch is a vintage Omega from 1968. SS, 613 movement for any Omega nerds around here. The wallet is from saddleback leather and is amazing. Seems completely indestructable and teh leather smells amazing. Apparently the brand is legendary for making durable leather goods.

I've been needing a new wallet for a while but can't really afford the ones I want from SelfEdge. That one looks simple and cheap enough I think, and I'm happy with my bag from them.

16. benchan

benchan Well-Known Member

17. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

Uncontrol that looks conservative by your standards.

You are aware that the items in your last pic are not shorts, right?

18. i10casual

i10casual Well-Known Member

The watch is a vintage Omega from 1968. SS, 613 movement for any Omega nerds around here. The wallet is from saddleback leather and is amazing. Seems completely indestructable and teh leather smells amazing. Apparently the brand is legendary for making durable leather goods.

I worked with the owner of saddleback leather when he first started. He is a ridiculously cool character. Son of a preacher, polite, honest, and for a white hombre, speaks better Spanish than me. But making bags is tough work and my guys just didn't want to do it anymore.

19. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

PC bomber.
    It is suppose to be a real dark navy, so dark that it appears black.
    [​IMG]

20. Lachy

Lachy Well-Known Member

Damn dude, RFX45, you've been on a spree lately! And some good gets too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.