1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atuhsad

atuhsad Well-Known Member

had these waiting for me when i got to work today

[​IMG]

These Margiela shoes have been a mini grail of mine for the past year or so. I never really looked at yoox before, and when i did, i found these. It feels painfully good to finally have these. The color is blue/navy.

I am going to get a real camera soon. Thanks to those who helped with my inquiry.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

I know that it's a popular look, but I'm old, and have been set in my ways for a long time now. I don't really follow trends anymore. It's more like a give a nod to them.

Also, I probably need to lose 5-10 lbs right now to qualify, though I am pretty lean and young looking from a distance, still. I'm finding that in my old age (going to be 35 come Saturday), that my exercise routine alone is not enough. I need to get off of the seafood diet (See food, eat it.) Even as late as 6 years ago, I used to eat whole pizzas with my friends, and still maintain a flat stomach (bf was between 7 and 12%, depending on type of training.) No more. Time makes bitches of us all, it seems.

last photo i saw of you here you looked 29 . anyways, im 4 years older than you and perhaps 40 pounds fatter than you and i still rock the occasional deep v neck shirt and skinny jeans. do it!!

3. jet

jet Well-Known Member

pg2g gonna get mad

4. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Not SF approved brand wise, but it looked damned interesting so I pulled the trigger. Hoping to make some interesting layering things happen this fall / winter. [​IMG]

5. APK

APK Well-Known Member

Having a big chest is nice sometimes.
    I know several girls who'd co-sign on this statement.

6. RCG Tiburon

RCG Tiburon Well-Known Member

Who cares what some of these fools think keep the shirts if you're happy with them.

QFMFT

carrying a bag is for girls
    skinny jeans are for girls
    deep v-necks are for girls
    *arbitrary gender classified product* is for girls

also lmao at a bare, hairless chest being "gross", grow the fuck up

no u

7. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

pg2g gonna get mad
    I got my eyes on some margiela kicks from this season now though (if they make it to 50%+ off)

8. huffer4

huffer4 Active Member

Got some boots while in Chicago for the weekend.

[​IMG]

9. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

Wasn't going to pull the trigger so soon but they've been selling like hot cakes and I didn't want to miss out...Only need a couple more things before I take a hiatus. [​IMG]

10. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Well-Known Member

good purchase stazy, very nice jacket!

11. jet

jet Well-Known Member

jealous staz

12. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

Wasn't going to pull the trigger so soon but they've been selling like hot cakes and I didn't want to miss out...Only need a couple more things before I take a hiatus.

[​IMG]

that guy's head looks like a cylinder. you would think people would know what sort of hairstyles and facial hair would work with or against them at that age.

13. mulansauce

mulansauce Well-Known Member

that guy's head looks like a cylinder. you would think people would know what sort of hairstyles and facial hair would work with or against them at that age.

It's a fairly attractive cylinder, which is more than can be said of most tres bien models.

14. jet

jet Well-Known Member

lol @ source of criticism dude styles hard on almost everyone here

15. zissou

zissou Well-Known Member

It's a fairly attractive cylinder, which is more than can be said of most tres bien models.
    Shit, man, he's a million times better than the oki-ni model, who looks like a douchebag with a douchebaggy hair cut.

16. GoSurface

GoSurface Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

These Margiela shoes have been a mini grail of mine for the past year or so. I never really looked at yoox before, and when i did, i found these. It feels painfully good to finally have these. The color is blue/navy.

I am going to get a real camera soon. Thanks to those who helped with my inquiry.

Great shoes. I bought them back in January from thecorner.com.

17. Doin' Fine.

Doin' Fine. Well-Known Member

Shit, man, he's a million times better than the oki-ni model, who looks like a douchebag with a douchebaggy hair cut.

That guy is a bag of douche. Everything looks like shit on him too. The guy that pisses me off most though is the albino looking guy tresbienshop was using a while ago.

18. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

I've been looking for navy shoes for a long time. Almost got these but they look way too shiny [​IMG]

19. snake

snake Well-Known Member

The UPS man dropped off my Sterlingwear pea coat order this afternoon. Fits like a dream!

20. atuhsad

atuhsad Well-Known Member

Wasn't going to pull the trigger so soon but they've been selling like hot cakes and I didn't want to miss out...Only need a couple more things before I take a hiatus.

[​IMG]

I have been thinking about getting this jacket, but dont know if i should try to get at Barneys (do they even carry it?) or just get from Tres Bien. Do people normally get hit with customs from them? If not, then i am propbaly going to get this as well. the jacket is so good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.