1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Well-Known Member

Calvin Klein Collection tie - 55% cashmere/45% silk. Interesting slubby texture. A steal at 14 bucks. A bunch of Uniqlo Pima cotton grey crewnecks and a white OCBD.

2. Caveat

Caveat Well-Known Member

Nice Collective Anorak shirt jacket and Crockett and Jones tan Chukkas from Barney's. The Nico piece is really detailed and awesome.

BTW, if anyone is looking for nice lightweight machine-wash chinos the Rag and Bone Hughes are really nice and fit pretty TTS. They were additional 33% off at Barney's co-op today so about $120.

3. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

[​IMG] $53 including tax and shipping. THough I wear a 38R normally, I was considering getting this in small. BUt the phone sales rep figured with my broad shoulders I could always have the waist taken in and such. I think she was right but we'll see when it gets in in a few days. [​IMG] $72 with sf discount, and shipping. I really wanted the grey version but I still need new tan shoes so I kopped anyway. That should be it until late August.

4. MyMorningJacket

MyMorningJacket Well-Known Member

5. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

$53 including tax and shipping. THough I wear a 38R normally, I was considering getting this in small. BUt the phone sales rep figured with my broad shoulders I could always have the waist taken in and such. I think she was right but we'll see when it gets in in a few days.

[

$72 with sf discount, and shipping. I really wanted the grey version but I still need new tan shoes so I kopped anyway.

That should be it until late August.

How did you get this for $53 shipped? It is on their website for $50. Did you get it during their 20% off? I have a small one, and it fits me really well and I generally wear a 38R.

6. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

7. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Why are you copping my cops?

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Well-Known Member

open to your imagination as i have to wait 4 months and not exactly for the SW crowd but:

Edward Green Beaulieu on the 82 Last in Midnight Antique. will be sublime.

9. KenN

KenN Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    By DLester

[​IMG]
    By DLester

How much?

10. alexwgoody

alexwgoody Well-Known Member

Barneys co-op knit tie. $29 on sale
    Black Suede Clarks DB's $58 on sale, but I won't get them for 5 days due to shipping [​IMG]

11. siglo vi

siglo vi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

love junya FW 2009.. would love to get my hands on some of the shirts and brooks bros collabos

[​IMG]

nonnative

12. DesignerValet

DesignerValet Well-Known Member

Stuff from J.Crew's extra 20% off sale:

Leather sandals ($32), black lightweight cotton camp shirt, blue cotton/cashmere sweater, green merino sweater ($24 each). The blue one's going back, but I did well on the rest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. jet

jet Well-Known Member

You should send the sandals back too while you're at it nobody wants to see your feet.

14. DesignerValet

^my mistake- I will return them immediately and purchase boat shoes/desert boots/ungainly workwear boots instead.

I'm not sure what you're grooming habits are like, but my feet are rather nice looking thanks to bi-monthly pedicures [​IMG]

15. APK

APK Well-Known Member

Real men have disgusting feet.

16. jet

jet Well-Known Member

lol @ the thought of grooming habits making mens feet acceptable in public places other than the beach

unless you got size 6 with french pedi I don't want that shit in my peripheral nor do I want to hear that stupid fucking sound of them slapping your feet

17. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

18. DesignerValet

unless you got size 6 with french pedi I don't want that shit in my peripheral nor do I want to hear that stupid fucking sound of them slapping your feet

Bless your heart, you must be a basketcase in the summertime with all those horrifyingly exposed male feet [​IMG]

Is a regularly painted size six permissible, or must it have french tips?

19. mulansauce

mulansauce Well-Known Member

Stop trying to be cute and just learn your lesson: Don't brag about your flip flops.

20. XenoX101

XenoX101 Well-Known Member

Yeah, or else you might make someone on the internet upset. Heaven forbid you take the thread title literally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.