1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

Screw the beer, how are the ladies?
    Well, now we know that for the meetup in December we'll be headed to the Rhino. That cool?

The ladies haven't been bad in the past but it's definitely not a meat market. People go there to drink and eat with friends. If you're looking for belt-notch bait, there's plenty of that elsewhere on Colorado but don't quote me on it being quality. There's a reason I stay the hell away from that shit.

If your question is directed towards Who then you're asking the wrong dude.

That sissy scarf you've got wrapped around your neck like the hands of that sailor you picked up at Chili's the other night in Brea must be cutting off the circulation to your neck. Again.

2. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

Well, now we know that for the meetup in December we'll be headed to the Rhino. That cool?

Haha, I'm down. I got 3 or 4 free passes for spending too much last time I went :/

3. whodini

Haha, I'm down. I got 3 or 4 free passes for spending too much last time I went :/
    Passes? We don't need no stinkin' passes. I go for the lunch buffet=free admin.

4. jet

jet Well-Known Member

That sissy scarf you've got wrapped around your neck like the hands of that sailor you picked up at Chili's the other night in Brea must be cutting off the circulation to your neck. Again.

Not unlike the fit of your pants that simulate the delicate grip that is Brutus on your miniscule gentalia?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. whodini

Not unlike the fit of your pants that simulate the delicate grip that is Brutus on your miniscule gentalia?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It was those pants that made your mom fall in love with me. [​IMG]

6. jet

jet Well-Known Member

She actually wondered how you could manage to have male reproductive organs and fit into those pants at the same time so I told her about your procedure.

7. whodini

She actually wondered how you could manage to have male reproductive organs and fit into those pants at the same time so I told her about your procedure.
    It figures you would tell her about the procedure. If I'm not mistaken, that scarf came free with it, right?

8. jet

jet Well-Known Member

It figures you would tell her about the procedure. If I'm not mistaken, that scarf came free with it, right?

You ever end up pickling that thing since you never had any use for it?

9. whodini

You ever end up pickling that thing since you never had any use for it?
    Going back to the business of this thread, I'm buying you a writer so you can work on your jokes.

10. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Picked up some of these for Who since his estro injections are kickin in.

[​IMG]

11. whodini

Your jokes suck more than your boyfriend.

A week or two ago I picked up a pair of RL monks, some Fry boots, and a few random tops, some of which are Agnes B.

12. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Never heard anyone insult themselves like that [​IMG]

Or maybe you were giving yourself props :shrug:

13. kali77

kali77 Well-Known Member

Picked my 1st real pairs of nice denim. Grabbed the KMW 1950 in 32/32 and the APC Rescue in 30w per what I have read here they stretch alottttt. Still a little worried about the fit of the APC as I am not into real slim jeans(time will tell I suppose coming tomorrow). Can't wait to get the KMW, I plan on wearing these non-stop as my day to day pair for quite a while.

14. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

The rescue 30 will fit like a 33 before they stretch. My 31s are at 35 or 36 in the waist, and not particularly slim - more of a neutral cut, but more slender in the hips that a repro style.

15. kali77

kali77 Well-Known Member

The rescue 30 will fit like a 33 before they stretch. My 31s are at 35 or 36 in the waist, and not particularly slim - more of a neutral cut, but more slender in the hips that a repro style.

Thanks, that is what I was hoping to hear. I am about a 33, so if anything they may stretch to be a little loose.

16. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

Everytime you wash them, they go back to 33.

17. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Somet 003 from forum member bona drag

good lord - can't wait to get them

i convinced myself that i needed two more pairs of jeans: a japanese made pair and the 5EP raw's.

now too many jeans in the rotation!

rb11
    rrl
    somet
    rigid 514
    1+ year rrds

plus two washed pairs (nudie, pdc) that i never touch

1 more pair...raw 5EP's, and i'm done.

18. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Well-Known Member

The 5EP's are Japanese made. But one can never have too many jeans.

19. blank

blank Well-Known Member

I meant Japanese through-and-through: imported, the whole deal. I've always like that story but never liked a pair of the jeans enough to buy them. I tried the Somets on a month or so ago at BiG but they didn't have my size with the blank back pockets.

I might use the Somets as my beaters and dress up the RRL's and R&B's. Or not. Who cares.

20. bob

bob Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.