1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ravello Fullstraps 9.5D - Less Than 5 Wears

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shawnc, May 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnc

Shawnc Well-Known Member

Immaculate Ravello Fullstraps - Aberdeen Last - 9.5D

My shoe purge continues and there is not much to say about these. Probably should have moved them a while ago since I never wear them. The fit is a little big for me but I knew I would never get another opportunity for this shoe. It is a sumpremely rich shade of ravello that has been mistaken for whiskey. Very little creasing and the color is rich and flawless. Though these were a special make for Alden of San Fran, they have the coveted piping on the rear of the shoe that is typically associated with the Brooks Brothers makeup. The interiors are super-clean as I've only worn them a few times and even then, with an insert to try to get the fit right. But as has been said many times, shoes that don't fit don't get worn. Also note that these have a high-quality topy added which will extend the life of these shoes. These look great on my shoe rack but it's time to say goodbye. Shoes come with Alden box and unused Alden cloth bags. Price includes domestic shipping.

Not accepting offers on these as I've priced them pretty agressively given the scarcity of ravello (seems to have replaced whiskey as the most difficult shade to obtain). I'm not yet listing on eBay as my preference is to sell these to a fellow SF'er.

Don't hesitate to let me know of questions or request additional pictures. This is important as there are no returns on these shoes. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. Shawnc

Shawnc Well-Known Member

Always appreciate the support razl. Thanks.

4. Shawnc

Shawnc Well-Known Member

5. stevefok

stevefok Well-Known Member

Such a nice price and awesome shade of ravello, I am suprised those are stil sitting here.

Good luck with the sale Shawn!

1 person likes this.
  6. Shawnc

Shawnc Well-Known Member

Every once in a while I see someone's pre-owned Ravello's or whiskeys for sale and think 'man, you have way over-valued those shoes', well apparently I am guilty of the same miscalculation. I sincerely thought these would go in a day. Lesson learned.

Appreciate the words stevefok. Hopefully they will find a good home soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.