1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Rate this RLPL Sportscoat

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by rioni, Apr 2, 2009.

1. rioni

rioni Well-Known Member

Ya, it's Caruso... I regret selling that Borrelli... ahh well [​IMG]

Who is the maker of PL coat?Caruso?
    You should have kept the Borrelli,fit was great,I don't know why you sold it.

2. rioni

rioni Well-Known Member

Well thanks for voting everyone. Looks like most of you like the jacket which is a good thing [​IMG]

3. LS7

LS7 Well-Known Member

I have a very similar coat that's St. Andrews made. The windowpane is yellow and it's 70% cashmere/30% silk. Lovely fabric, but I'll need to get the chunky shoulder padding changed if at all possible.

4. rioni

rioni Well-Known Member

I have a few RLPL St. Andrews too but this will be my first Caruso made one... hopefully the shoulders are somewhat soft [​IMG] Also, the same seller just posted another 4 of these on ebay if anyone is interested. Not the exact same jacket but similar Caruso RLPL in 40R and 42R.

I have a very similar coat that's St. Andrews made. The windowpane is yellow and it's 70% cashmere/30% silk. Lovely fabric, but I'll need to get the chunky shoulder padding changed if at all possible.

5. Trapp

Trapp Well-Known Member

That photo of the borrelli makes me want to try glen plaid.

6. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Well-Known Member

7. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Well-Known Member

the borrelli looks great. the RLPL looks like unshaven vag.