1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TeeKay

TeeKay Well-Known Member

Coming Soon: TK's Comprehensive Guide to Acquiring Aesthetics and Slaying Hoodrats

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Made my own 130grams of carb intra workout shake, trying to avoid dat yellow -5

3. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Well-Known Member

Wtf a 7 page guide.

I just sent two of my buddies a guide. It was a couple paragraphs.

4. MarkI

MarkI Well-Known Member

LIkewise, i'd love to check it out. Also, where is Jarude's guide, have not seen it, do you have a link?

5. TeeKay

TeeKay Well-Known Member

Yep looks good^

Only thing i would change is that if going for super low BF, carbs and fats probably matter.

But noobs have no need for that

6. GraphicNovelty

jarude needs to finish his fucking guide on how to fucking swim is what jarude needs to do

also MarkI how's shit going?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  7. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Well-Known Member

Hit 305lbs DL today, so tantalizingly close to three plates. Grip issue I had before wasnt a problem this time. Maybe I was just more ready for it. Maybe it is because I clapped my hands together like a moron before pulling.

Bad news is that this Patellofemoral Syndrome thing is really acting up. I had thought it hurt most at lock-out but actually, the pain is pretty bad when I really push my feet into the ground when pulling. I think the weight isnt be borne enough by my thighs and thus is inflaming my knee. Only thing PT suggested was to foam roll my IT band like crazy. Pretty frustrating, may need to take time off from DLing entirely.

8. stinger70

stinger70 Well-Known Member

Lol i also had a guy who agreed to start training at the gym with me, asking loads of questions and saying how keen he was. He no showed for the first session, a couple weeks later i ask what happened? He says he is still up for it but hurt his shoulder and has to wait for that to heal. Shortly after his facebook status changes to "in a relationship" and i never hear from him again.

9. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

No guide per se though he did send me a routine and diet outline. I just pester him with questions :hide:

10. MarkI

MarkI Well-Known Member

Good buddy, how bout you? We should workout together again one of these days.

11. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Well-Known Member

Seen that guide a mess of times... what would you say if the trainee can bang out a shitload of chins/pulls? Start doing em weighted?

12. MarkI

MarkI Well-Known Member

I won't even lie for a second, I love me some light skinned hoodrats with kinky hair.

13. GraphicNovelty

[​IMG]

14. conceptionist

conceptionist Well-Known Member

It's in Swedish, haha.
    I can send it to you but you'll have to use Google Translate or something similar.

15. conceptionist

conceptionist Well-Known Member

16. bbaquiran

bbaquiran Well-Known Member

Sell that shit as an eboook.

17. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Well-Known Member

I'm seriously bummed tonight, I fucked up my left shoulder at the gym today and it's hurting like crazy. It's been sore for a couple weeks but I thought I could kind of baby it and work through it (see: I'm a fucking hard-head). I got through bent-over barbell rows and actually set a new PR so was feeling ok, 5th rep on pull-ups and something just "went" and it's been screaming ever since, I bailed and came home : /

18. GraphicNovelty

Dude at my gym just pulled 545.

Now he's 1-handing 225

5ever mirin

19. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Well-Known Member

Fucking hell.

Girlfriend just moved and her fucking cat got all high on his scratch post and kept waking me up throughout the entire night. All the stims I'm on aren't helping, currently pounding a 24oz monster, probs gonna just pass out after I drink this

20. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Well-Known Member

Haha weirddd I just pulled my opener today.. (545).. and was just about to upload the video.