1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

Doing DeFranco's Agile 8 every morning when I get up. Feels bad man but feeling betterman.

2. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Well-Known Member

It was just like lean beef, egg whites, basil, tomato sauce, diced onion and garlic. Shrank a ton and tasted like dry ground beef. Idk if it's even possible.

Ground beef with Lawry's is better anyways.

3. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

the whole key to meatloaf is fat. a lean meatloaf is like a vagina-less woman. just something that shouldn't be.

4. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

Fb conversation with fat jewish brah who i'm trying to help loose weight. He's decided he wants to base his physique on tom hardy in batman

Jewish brah:
    he worked out 5 times a day
    got paid millions to do that
    had a personal trainer coach him 24/7 basically

me:
    theres a limit to how much you can recover
    and why wouldnt he use gear

Jewish Brah:
    im sure he had tons of protein
    http://www.menshealth.co.uk/building-muscle/fast/tom-hardys-warrior-workout

Gonna take some of det der whey protein and lift 5 times a day. Shits powerful.

Jew brah:
    how much do u think i will weigh at 5% body fat
    like insanely ripped

Me:
    like 120 or 130

Jew brah:
    5'8" and muscular

me
    5% isn't even maintainable for more then a few hours

5. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

lmao, dude was probably so bummed at the 120 comment.

6. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

He's really angry at me now. I told him i'm probably low teens bf like 12-15%, he estimated his body fat at 20% and I told him he was closer to 30. I was incredibly insulted. He's 220lb at 5'8" and has never lifted so its all fat.

Told me he thinks he'll be 160-170lb at 10%

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144096501&page=1

sent him this link of someone who is 138lb at 10% and is carrying a fair bit of muscle mass. Genuinely believes he's carrying 22lb more.

7. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

rofl, tom hardy wasn't even very big in batman. Just looked like a guy who lifted and ate whatever he wanted.

8. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

I dun goofed. Couldn't sleep because of dat der modafinil last night so I stayed up to 4:30 studying accruals. Set an alarm for 10:30 and took some melatonin. Woke up at half 7 and I think I had a dream my alarm clock was going off so before I checked the time I took the modafinil and as a result i am awake as fuk. It's 10:30 now and I can't get back to sleep, am not tired at all, but I know I need sleep for dem gains. Maybe is time to stop with the experimental self medicating,

9. jarude

jarude Well-Known Member

hacked up a bunch of grey stuff after this morning's session. perhaps its time to think of alternate gym arrangements.. huffing and puffing in a garage probably isn't doing my lungs any favours.

also, FUCK bodyweight/calisthenics circuits. those and delt supersets turn me into a bitch every time.

10. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Well-Known Member

Ok RHET bros, gonna poll you guys.

Singledom is going well and shit but I want to use my mad cooking skills to drop panties. Made a girl eggs the morning after on Sunday and it felt mad goodman. Need to balance quickness, impressiveness, presentation, sexiness, etc.

You are all good cooks. Any recommendations?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  11. jarude

jarude Well-Known Member

new chef at work is starting cooking classes for us soon so i'll pass on anything i know

and well done on the quick turnaround

12. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Well-Known Member

I would suggest to generally stop, yes, however it would also be prudent to develop a more reverent attitude towards medications. Everyone ends up on a pain med eventually and it's a seriously good idea to keep your wits about you.

13. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

Ill probably go off and then start using it more towards exams. I've totaled like 6 hours sleep over 2 days and im completely awake. I even PRed db bench press in the gym on it. The half life is 18 hours and I took 200mg the first time then 200mg again after 24 hours so I probably have 300ish mg in me.

I think my jewish brah is gonna stop training with me. Seems i've destroyed his jimmies. He's one of those bros whose jimmies are always slightly knotted, so with little effort they can practically explode. Was lifting with him today. Claimed 405lb deadlift and barely could grip 220lb and then I corrected his db row form because he was basially doing ab twists, which russled his jimmies further and then when he was overhead pressing I asked why he set the bar at over his head height on the rack and he yelled "just leave me alone i'm just trying to lift". It's like I'm jesus or morgan freeman in that film where he kidnaps a white women and I'm just trying to save him from being unaesthetic, but he won't follow the path of the gods.

edit: Graphic, I am proud of you for getting laid so soon after breaking up with your gf

14. jarude

jarude Well-Known Member

forget econ, now you have the name of your new life school

1 person likes this.
  15. concealed

concealed Well-Known Member

http://www.amazon.com/The-4-Hour-Chef-Learning-Anything/dp/0547884591

16. sonick

sonick Well-Known Member

Okay, so over the fall I got a nagging cold and bronchitis for about a month which greatly set me back on my lifts.

The past few months since I've been doing 5x5 and compound lifts (squat, dl, bench, cleans, push press/ohp) to get my strength back up.

Come February I want to move to routine for size, can anybody recommend a legit program to start off with?

5' 8" 152lbs mid-teens BF%

17. fuji

fuji Well-Known Member

I had very good results going from a strength program to a push/pull/legs 6 day a week program.

18. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Look up recipes for Shrimp and Veggie Fritata and the like. Bitches love fritatas. It looks kind of fancy and they're beyond easy to make. It's my go to morning after breakfast food

Most Asian food is fairly simple too. Curries, stir fry, etc..

19. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

rofl found this photo of me from like 3-4 years ago just now on my friend's page:
    [​IMG]

here is now. The same shirt lol
    [​IMG]

20. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

you look cute in that dress. did you let the dorky looking guy know that you were a tranny or are you waiting for "just the right moment"?