• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You look good at your Pictures, Nice Stuffs i must say. Why Can't you wear that?

98vwyd.gif

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really want this. Good thing its WAY out of my budget range :happy:

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, so these costume national pants I got from yoox have weird loops sewn on the waistband, right above each of the side pockets, and I can't figure out why they're there. My thought was they're meant for either hanging the pants after a wash or for attaching suspenders, but either way, they can't be tucked behind the waistband. I'm hoping one of you would know what they are

Here's a close-up

And here's a different pair of CNs that have the same loops:

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Petar Petrov pants with those loops too although not as high up so they're hidden inside when I wear them. My thought is that they're so you can hang them on hangers.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
^Looks like he is wearing a thong mid 2000's style

Keeping in mind this would be only for beach wear purposes, what do you guys think of the "Maimi" print shirt? Too much?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
People shoot each other over this?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

People shoot each other over this?
There's been deaths over Nikes and Jordans since the late 80s. It escalated to a national level a year or two back. This is why a lot of place don't do 'first come first serve' AKA line up anymore....kids in line for days waiting for shoes have cash AKA lunch for the goons. In reference to the Denim Lebron Xs you quoted, most are looking to resell. Kids spend $180 and tax on the shoes and try to resell for $400+.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I must have been under a rock, first time I hear of this. That's some sad ****

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
ya'll missing out not drinking with me in ktown on saturday. i got the connectz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics