• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
well it's not like i can custom order carpes :(

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
looks.....really weird.... like a really ****** version of the balenciaga egg coat

Thanks for talking me out of it... I didn't have the money for it anyways...
nod[1].gif

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't dye

Save for your next boot and know that you will buy in black since you are happy with the brown pair right now. I think you're just rushing things if you dye it

lesamourai: did you custom order Guidi from the last open window? Can PM for details as I am looking to custom order a pair in Feb-March

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn´t anyone have fitpics of zam barrett tank tops? I wanna see how long they are and also if they´re fitted.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sure I have artishard fit pic of the ZB tank top somewhere but too lazy to dig it up. He can probably find it faster for you.

The neckline is too deep for me.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well this past semester was my first intro to yoga—I just signed up for a p.e. class called "power yoga." What got me really into doing it regularly though has to do with the fact that the instructor for this class also teaches at a studio near my university. He told us that if we ever wanted to make up a class, or if we just wanted to come in for free yoga, we could drop in during his classes at the studio whenever. So depending on when I went in, he'd be teaching a different class (Thursday afternoons was "intermediate," Friday afternoons was the really ******* difficult one). So yeah, I'd just go in one of those two days for an extra class each week. :)
MM, do you go to school in Boston? A a friend of mine gave me some free passes to a place called Back Bay Yoga and it looks good, but it's a bit out of the way for me. I might go there once or twice just to check it out, but if it's not worth it for me to go there then maybe you'd like the passes?

That class sounds pretty awesome... Required PE? Yeah I go to school in boston and the yoga place looks pretty close to me :) I would love the passes if it's not a huge inconvinience... also down to chill w/ whoevers in boston ::cheers:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah many do. I was originally going to go to Emory but ended up not going. They had a requirement for PE and lots of really interesting offerings.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fuuuuuuuuuu D:
wtb size 39-40 s40m in black
but seriously, realistic response, please :(?

Dyeing shoes can be risky. You have to make sure there is absolutely no wax/polish/finish left on them in order for the dye to take evenly. If you even remotely like the brown, keep them as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics