• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i bought something from ebay that was a fake (not advertised as so) and i tried to sell it on ebay with a disclaimer stating that it was fake.
ebay took my listing down stating that they do not tolerate fake merchandise or something...

i tried being honest but they pushed me to the dark side :(
listed it as real and someone bought it without knowing the diff. sorry dude, wherever you are. enjoy your fake lv bag

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

i bought something from ebay that was a fake (not advertised as so) and i tried to sell it on ebay with a disclaimer stating that it was fake.
ebay took my listing down stating that they do not tolerate fake merchandise or something...
i tried being honest but they pushed me to the dark side :(
listed it as real and someone bought it without knowing the diff. sorry dude, wherever you are. enjoy your fake lv bag

You are pretty f**ked. You should have hit that person with a claim, paypal most likely would have reimbursed you - I learned the hard way that the buyer is ALWAYS right on ebay when a buyer actually scammed me, saying my camera was broken, then sent it back to me with a part missing.

You also could have sold it saying "replica" or "Louis Vuitton - like" in the description and it would have sold. My girlfriend sold two fake Birkin's through my account honestly.

Seriously not cool that you did that to someone else just because you got ripped off. I actually hope ebay/paypal gets you on this one.

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snowman that is so bad

Are you trolling?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whoa didnt know this would push anyones buttons.
anyways i dont buy louis vuitton stuff so, yes, i was trolling :eek:
...bad taste in humour i guess

Last edited:

Left Hand

Reaction score
I hope he's trolling. That's some scummy ****

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope so, because what he did was in no way sticking it to ebay, but to another individual. When I got scammed on ebay I did not for a second think about scamming someone else because of it, even though I was fuming at the corporation itself. Just as bad as what happened to him in my opinion.

istasi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Filed police report in the Rick Owens Coke bottle case. Detective was very understanding and said it was pretty clear I had been scammed.

So hopefully PayPal will refund me ASAP.

And as a bonus, I got to meet a very talkative (ex) drug dealer while I waited.

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hah yeah, that's how it is not having a job :laugh:

That's talking what I payed for them though, if I we're to wear my most expensive "everyday outfit" (retail value that is) it probably lands at around 1300-1400, though what I've payed for it is probably around 400-500

You are probably too busy rioting and beating girls, to have a job. ;)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
lol @ anyone thinking the snowman would even deny a fly a fair share of his lunch

he may be a [former] semi-pro boxer but is the embodiment of magnanimity (he even once took a foe for ice cream after KOing him in 17 seconds flat, and paid for both)

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are probably too busy rioting and beating girls, to have a job.
wink.gif
doubtful.
very doubtful.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty cool. The wool is actually wrinkled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads