• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aight man i haven't been here for a long time why is TOJ john coppidge
foo.gif

on another note i just got jil sander foujita scarf... late
well from what I've understood:
new jacket-models, new business-model, (maybe new management-model, don't know how that worked out?)
Simply put, new era, new name

Can you figure out the pun though?
sly.gif

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha i figured it pretty quickly actually
satisfied.gif
btw you ain't that young, i'm late 94
fing02[1].gif
Yeah it's probably not that hard for anyone browsing SF/SUFU
laugh.gif

Did not know that, but then again the only ones I have a vague perception of age are those who post in waywt, and I don't think I've seen any fits by you there.
Also seems like we have similar sizes, so if you've seen my fits and have/find something that you think I'd like, feel free to pm
laugh.gif

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Got my preemptive thanksgiving workout in right now feels good.

Last edited:

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Preemptive what?

- Played football with a bunch of middle-aged Jews at varying stages of creakiness. Exercise? Meh.
- Drank a moderate amount of alcohol; ate a moderate amount of food. Gluttonous consumption? Meh 2x.

Going to do yoga tomorrow afternoon, binge-drink at dinner with the family, and maybe get a sweater off the corner. Hope everyone had a good time with their families today.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find a decent, unstructured EG style dark gray textured wool blazer? (but at a lower price point)
I've been stalking ebay/rakuten/y!jp to no avail so I guess it's just time to try and find an alternative

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Anyone know where I could find a decent, unstructured EG style dark gray textured wool blazer? (but at a lower price point)
I've been stalking ebay/rakuten/y!jp to no avail so I guess it's just time to try and find an alternative

barena

http://www.yoox.com/us/41284918ME/item?dept=#sts=dreambox80&cod10=41284918ME&sizeId=

http://www.yoox.com/us/41292421WA/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41292421WA&sizeId=2

our legacy

http://www.yoox.com/us/41282754RD/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41282754RD&sizeId=

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's interesting to see the low post count lurkers appear in various threads vulturing for codes.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a ~$500 Parka for women? Must have fur hood (fake or real) and is winter ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads