1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

So, some mosquitoes got into my room last night and decided it would be neat to bite my face a bunch of times. Could totally go for some concealer right now

1 person likes this.
  2. noob in 89

noob in 89 Well-Known Member

Which jacket? Doesn't it seem much more likely they would have been following in the wake of Givenchy, a high profile company who've put out numerous all-black varsities predating toj?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  3. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Well-Known Member

Kinda interested to see and try out the black leather pants from the HMarant[​IMG]-collection, and if they fit well and go 80-90% off who knows what might happen [​IMG]

4. thewho13

thewho13 Well-Known Member

Some of the women's stuff looks really, really cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. mike868y

mike868y Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR A MINUTE HEDI SLIMANE.

1 person likes this.
  6. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Well-Known Member

I was having brunch (in Columbus, OH) wearing mine in the spring, and I heard someone talk to their friend about my 5-zip as I was walking by. It is a strange feeling.

7. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

Anyone else get anything from target x philip lim? I picked up the white button down with t shirt sleeves. Its comfy and the price was right.

8. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial

OK but seriously, I was just in the Rue Madame store yesterday and the Louis W shit does, seriously, look disturbingly like toj. Except like twice as expensive and not as nice. I mean, who can say - but that's what I thought as soon as I walked in the store. Down to the colors of the A2 and varsity.

9. noob in 89

noob in 89 Well-Known Member

10. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    pretty cool

1 person likes this.
  11. ceoceo

ceoceo Well-Known Member

Still so sad ToJ did not finalize on Pea coat 2.0 and Shearling jacket. I swear they would've been my 'the one' winter outerwear :foo:

12. sipang

sipang Well-Known Member

13. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Some du pm'ed me about my jersey schneider jacket asking if it was available I said yes, asking if I'd take $XXX for it I said sure just paypal me then he goes how does this fit or some shit, I said I put measurements up there for you and haven't heard from him ever since. I love b&s.

14. habitant

habitant Well-Known Member

15. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Well-Known Member

eBay has been censoring email addresses in eBay messages for a while now to prevent people from circumventing final value fees with direct payments/purchases, but I just sent a message that did not contain an email address and got an error I sadly forgot to copy-paste which was along the lines of "it appears you are trying to complete a transaction outside of eBay and this message has been deleted." A red flag may have been raised by the presence of "Paypal invoice" because when I reworded to "direct payment" (after starting my message from scratch :fu: ) it appeared to send successfully.

I continually get the feeling eBay is willfully turning into Amazon, what with their increasing censorship of communications and enforcement of exorbitant international shipment policies and fees (34% duties to Canada through the Global Shipping Program, which many sellers cannot [or refuse to] opt out of, and which made my Canada Post delivery guy shake his head in disgust to hear about the last time he charged me the actual 13% government duty rate on a package) -- and I say this specifically thinking of Amazon's horrible employment policies for its millions of warehouse drones labourers valued employees and the "paramilitary group" they employ for discipline security.

16. crosswound

crosswound Well-Known Member

Jet welcome to b&s :fistbump:

17. habitant

habitant Well-Known Member

I like the ACG stuff, but it's hard to find sometimes.

18. worakl

worakl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Has this gone through RFT yet? It's quite... something... Lot's of fashion-commentary in there. Y'all ever seen Wreck it Ralph?!?!

19. mike868y

mike868y Well-Known Member

IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR A MINUTE HEDI SLIMANE.

1 person likes this.
  20. thomaspaine

thomaspaine Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rick Owens Spring 2014 show was cool as hell. He hired step dance teams to perform instead of regular models. Video helps put this into perspective a little bit, unfortunately this was the best I could find for now.

Full collection here

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.