1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

New Clipse album is straight. Not as good as the first two monsters but definitely in my rotation now.

OH yeah they one-upped Jay with MMM and name-checked Raf.

haven't you heard? a black man bought raf simons sneakers, the brand is dead

2. theom-

theom- Well-Known Member

Went to a house party last night and nice to see lack of ed hardy present and some dudes even stepping their game up with leather motos, white Vs and slim jeans. Needless to say they still got styled on by the sheer amount of swag I brought to the function.

Some nice breezecakes too with good style, all in all a good night. Will be seeing them again come wednesday night if I go out.

pics or it didn't happen.

3. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

New Clipse album is straight. Not as good as the first two monsters but definitely in my rotation now.

Clipse is great. Did you ever hear the Clipse - Virginia and Zelda mash-up? Dunno if you were ever into videogames, but the mash up is actually really fuckin' good.

4. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

I should not have slept on the all brack Y-3 studded Honja's when they first came out.

5. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

I should not have slept on the all brack Y-3 studded Honja's when they first came out.

Is that the authentic azn pronunciation?

6. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

Clipse is great. Did you ever hear the Clipse - Virginia and Zelda mash-up? Dunno if you were ever into videogames, but the mash up is actually really fuckin' good.

Nah, never been in to video games. Grew up playing cards instead. Clipse is it though. Easily in my top ten musicians.

7. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

Is that the authentic azn pronunciation?
    Yes. [​IMG]

8. naaaaate

naaaaate Well-Known Member

clipse - tril sander

9. XenoX101

XenoX101 Well-Known Member

you're so fucking retarded

edit: don't you live with your parents? i imagine it's easy to say stuff like this if you don't have to pay for shit. fuck you you colossal idiot

You're way out of line, get fucked. I pay for everything I own.

I think it goes without saying that if you can't afford it you shouldn't buy it, but if you can afford it I don't see why you'd be umming and ahhing over something you clearly like, seems like a case of social conditioning whereby X item has to cost no more than X amount of dollars, baseless and silly.

omg +1'd by fok ... my existence is justified

Joke or not I find you highly superficial, so this doesn't surprise me.

10. breakz

breakz Well-Known Member

I think it goes without saying that if you can't afford it you shouldn't buy it, but if you can afford it I don't see why you'd be umming and ahhing over something you clearly like, seems like a case of social conditioning whereby X item has to cost no more than X amount of dollars, baseless and silly.
    Clothing purchases don't exist in a vacuum...if I want to travel next year then maybe that SNS cardigan isn't the best idea. People aren't one-dimensional, you know.

11. Biscotti

Biscotti Well-Known Member

I gleaned through MC earlier today; I can't stand the tone over there. It's like half of the posters are losers stuck in the 19th century who fancy themselves gentlemen or some shit like that.

12. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

13. lovelysteve

lovelysteve Well-Known Member

sell it to the guy looking for a fashionable lab coat.

I just wasted $380 AU of my dad's money and $200 AU of mine getting a pair of glasses made that I don't like anymore, to use a worn to death acronym, FML.

err

14. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

15. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

SMH
    . . . well done Steve.

16. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Except you don't have to pay for where you live, the food you eat, etc ... which gives you a lot more expendable income than actual adults. You're so fucking clueless about the real world. When I was living at home I had a lot of expendable income too, but I was at least aware of the privilege that was, and I certainly didn't tell people that if they didn't lay down whatever on any garment they liked then they weren't interested in style. also lmao at you calling me superficial right after saying "IF YOU LIKE AN ITEM BUY IT REGARDLESS OF HOW IT IMPACTS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE", we're all fucking superficial or we wouldn't be posting here Biscotti, MC is terrifying. I would love to write an essay about bowtielover. That alone could be a good way to spend a few years.
    err
    yeah this is exactly what i was thinking of, though perhaps glasses don't count because they're not a thing

17. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

18. XenoX101

XenoX101 Well-Known Member

err
    Knew someone would bring this up, this was one agreement I had with my dad and I can assure you NOTHING else I have bought has come from anything but my own money.
    Except you don't have to pay for where you live, the food you eat, etc ... which gives you a lot more expendable income than actual adults. You're so fucking clueless about the real world.
    No you fucking tool, I pay my share of rent, food, utilities, everything. Don't talk unless you know, and you call me clueless. I understand about savings, I was not talking about that, I already said if you can't afford it then it's not worth thinking about and I thought it goes without saying that your clothing fund shouldn't invade your holiday fund/financial commitments. I was talking about people who umm and ahh on an item they clearly like and I would hope to think have calculated that they can afford, they seem to look for logical reasons on something that isn't logical, spending large amounts of money on a hobby.

19. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

20. BEAR JEW

BEAR JEW Well-Known Member

jibber jabber
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.