• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

i really want to pickup those terra cotta boots to **** around with
it may require be picking up some denim again, i know they'll pair nicely with my white trousers as of now.
honestly who is selling them? i feel like it is someone on the board (NY)
MMM 42 GATs size down 1 for boots right?

Who owns the cowboy boots and can show me how to swag them out? I am concerned about the tuck/drape of trousers
Fuuma?

I recently posted an outfit with the dirty white Margiela boots. The trunk is quite soft which allows to wear them under relatively slim pants. I haven't tried tucking them in.

Last edited:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC Waxed cotton is designed to repel water. That's it's like, job.

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, ok I thought water hitting my **** is going to make the sheen dissipate eventually, like when I wash it and ****.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whatever you do, don't look at the list of benefits Gawker employees get. It will just upset you that such lousy writers get such an expansive list (for journalists, anyway) of perks.

I worked for a company that, once upon a time, had a lot of money. Or they spent as though they did, anyway. Benefits were awesome, including all sorts of perks, when I started there. But they dwindled away really quickly, and then the year before I left all those perks were gone and they canceled the Christmas party. Haha.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I recently posted an outfit with the dirty white Margiela boots. The trunk is quite soft which allows to wear them under relatively slim pants. I haven't tried tucking them in.

thanks

i gathered that much from the sellers photos, which are great and plenty.
Now I am bummed they do not fit

Fuuma :fu:

lol

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Which APC model gets the most love around here? I tried on the NS and PS yesterday, and I thought the NS was decent all around, but the PS was a little difficult, maybe a little too slim in the thighs and the hems were tough to get over my feet when I took them off.

edit:
I think Razele has two pairs. TWO.
The insolence.

He really oughta sell one of them. More specifically, to me. Pretty sure we're the same size.

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like my new cures a lot. I only sized down one though and wear them low which I think is contrary to the general size-down-six forum mentality.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

thanks
i gathered that much from the sellers photos, which are great and plenty.
Now I am bummed they do not fit
Fuuma :fu:
lol

Oh and I wear the same size in all my MMM boots and sneakers. It is however true that boots with the pointier toes (usually have some sort of sitching unlike the round toes which are plain) tend to be tighter and look quite small on the feet.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That awkward realization after massive koppage that I am trying to imitate someone else's style that does not suit me... (Sorry APK :embar: )

@Brad-t Nice Avatar.
04052332_4f7dacf313608.jpg
:inlove:

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone has information on Siki Im fit please get at me ASAP.

Specifically their outerwear.

PM me : )

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
I'd like some flat slippers in a white , but I'd rather not drop ~700 on them. Any suggestions?
44383818PI_12_f.jpg
44383818PI_12_d.jpg

44387686DT_12_f.jpg
44387686DT_12_d.jpg

44387683ID_12_f.jpg
44387683ID_12_d.jpg

44381755PG_12_f.jpg
44381755PG_12_d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads