• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

no, im 31 and im not bitter. i really dont know why you guys are so upset.
here is what happend. fycus posted he was upset ... even "insulted" that inventory didnt extend him the sale discount AFTER the sale was over. let me repeat that, FYCUS WAD UPSET THAT A RETAILER DID NOT EXTEND HIM THE SALE PRICE AFTER THE SALE HAD ENDED. in a token of inventory's (the retailers) appreciation, they did offer him a discount but because it wasn't the sale price he felt "insulted. are you ******* kidding me? because inventory doesnt treat fycus like a queen and he is butt hurt he makes a marsupial post. i call him out on his bull **** and you people get upset at me?
what many of you dont understand is i very much appreciate this retailer and know how hard it is to succeed. to have some douche (fycus) make a post that he is insulted because he didnt get the sale price is so unfair and fycus should apologize for having a marsupialed moment.
many of you are so fixated on price and believe you are special that rules are for everyone else to follow. whats funny is those you that actually support small retailers on a regular basis know they do reward you. just over the weekend my salesman at the bh ysl store called me and said ... hey, i have some shirts and pants in your size that i think you might like and they are going on sale tomorrow and i wanted to see if you wanted them before they are sold. **** yes i do! thats service.
so, when fycus made his bull **** post it did upset me because inventory did nothing wrong. in fact, they did extend him a discount but it wasent good enough. he missed the sale timeline. they owe him NOTHING! fycus is willing to give inventory a negative post over something like $70. its truly shocking.

Why does all this **** bother you man? It's so ******* petty, to get your pantyhose in a knotted mess over some eKid who acts like a bit of a dick because of sales - suprise! People want stuff cheap and will be dicks about it.

Have you ever sold anything on B&S? You get these massive lowballs after people wanting fit pics and all these rediculous measurement styles, it's to be expected in the current US economy though.

Your 31?? Unbelievable, i thought like 22. You act like a child over your one man economic recovery band, grow the **** up and move on, also, probably kop some sweetener for that bitter as **** lemonade you have been guzzling down - honestly man you do sound like a bitter fashion queen.

Grow up man, he is probably just some kid with college level income. This is what SF is like man, probably should hang with sq @ styleguise if you want "elite level" fashion fora.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Why does all this **** bother you man? It's so ******* petty, to get your pantyhose in a knotted mess over some eKid who acts like a bit of a dick because of sales - suprise! People want stuff cheap and will be dicks about it.
Have you ever sold anything on B&S? You get these massive lowballs after people wanting fit pics and all these rediculous measurement styles, it's to be expected in the current US economy though.
Your 31?? Unbelievable, i thought like 22. You act like a child over your one man economic recovery band, grow the **** up and move on, also, probably kop some sweetener for that bitter as **** lemonade you have been guzzling down - honestly man you do sound like a bitter fashion queen.
Grow up man, he is probably just some kid with college level income. This is what SF is like man, probably should hang with sq @ styleguise if you want "elite level" fashion fora.

i do take things serious. i dont see that they did anything wrong. ill be more careful in the future just for you raz!

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh it's like talking to a patient

Me out

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
everybodysgettingmad.jpg
smack.gif

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm tempted to get a pair of Adidas Country knowing full well that these things look like some goddamn leather potatoes with stripes basically.
Maybe I ought to pay some Japanese magazine to feature them in an editorial so I won't feel so nerdy for wanting these things :eek:

man those are legit cholo steez, wear with rick for ultimate lean effect

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
^Can't even find a pair in a 9 (black or navy stripes)

But yeah, I've been beasting on those things over the past few days. Just love that silhouette - so round and easy on the eyes.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have to put your head through that V loop? Why no standard dual front straps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads