1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Well-Known Member

that's why you cop 19 and 20s like me son

lol jil noobz

2. Arms_Akimbo

Arms_Akimbo Well-Known Member

That's really slim trousers, pg2g! Mine are 18.5 in an unhemmed 46, great cut.

3. connor

connor Well-Known Member

lol trolls

no troll youre just goofy

4. Arms_Akimbo

no see that's trolling. You're baiting me to argue with you by slighting me.

5. connor

connor Well-Known Member

lol i dont give a shit if you argue or not im just saying that your pieces/steeze ratio is way low

6. Arms_Akimbo

or, it was when I was posting pictures.

7. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

lol i dont give a shit if you argue or not im just saying that your pieces/steeze ratio is way low
    Ah, don't be so hard on a high school kid. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually.

8. connor

connor Well-Known Member

one day ill be smart enough to have an end-all opinion on peoples appearances like you think you have, sure

9. Arms_Akimbo

TBH, there's maybe one waywt I've done that I like. Except I was wearing Clarks. Those fits were way lame.

10. connor

connor Well-Known Member

so you think youve improved since the pictures youve posted? cause my main gripe is that you look downright uncomfortable. you just dont photograph well

ps. bradbury is my favorite

11. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

Illustrated Man and Dandelion Wine FTW...

12. Arms_Akimbo

I'm going to get my own camera with christmas money, and a tripod. I'm sure I'll figure out how to be more comfortable. My poses were pretty drizzt status.

I definitely started working a lot harder on style, lurking other forums, runways, etc. Piece by piece, I'm getting better.

I love old scifi. Heinlein, Asimov, etc.

13. snake

snake Well-Known Member

I need a tripod as well. I've just been wrapping my gorillapod around the edge of my TV lol...

14. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

after running out tonight in the pouring fucking rain / freezing cold (and taking pics becuase I'm a fag), I finally realized what was bugging me about my peacoat: the upper sleeve is kind of big.

gonna take this home with me next month and get the sleeve slimmed.

15. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

or, it was when I was posting pictures.

So like a month ago then? No beef, but you've been a member here for 3-4 months. That's not a hell of a long time to suddenly discover what works for you.

16. Arms_Akimbo

For sure, but this works better, at least.

17. XenoX101

XenoX101 Well-Known Member

Arms, I'm probably the best person to say this, don't take anything people say here to heart, the land of style and fashunz is a cruel mistress and everyone here takes things kinda seriously, even when saying things in jest, the fact that it's online means people aren't afraid to say things they normally wouldn't. In short some things just aren't worth the time to respond, connor is baiting you because he's either bored, insecure, or some combination of the two and the effort you spend trying to justify yourself will just bring you down to his level.

18. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

i really want to trade my std issue fishtail parka for something like a spiewak snorkel coat.

19. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

i really want to trade my std issue fishtail parka for something like a spiewak snorkel coat.

Your fishtail parka looks freaking awesome. I have a Rogue's Gallery one I got for fairly cheap that I absolutely love. I think it belonged to Adam at one point then got sold and then sold to me. I had the sleeves slimmed down, but the flannel lining is absolutely awesome. Spiewak is great though, I have a duffle coat from them I love.

20. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

New suits being altered. Tailors are damned expensive... Even inexpensive tailors, who complain that it's hard to triangle a hem with a cuff. Really??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.