• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for that
lol8[1].gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
originally posted by Zealouz
quote:
originally posted by Scribblemyname
quote:
originally posted by Zealouz
would you sell for $450
Yes but not to you :)
ok, well have fun bumping your thread.
no worries its just being sold :) thanks for your concern and wasting my time previously :)

I cant believe this guy, he gets mad at me when he refused to take pics of his dbss sneaks because I wanted to see actual pics of the item to properly judge the condition/etc and if it was authentic.

******* dude just sends stock photos over and over and refers to some crap pic he took on the page. Then he gets mad I didnt just impulse buy on the spot when hes too lazy to snap a photo.

**** photobucket

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scribblemyname the dude you trying to buy from? the sz 1 black dbss? he had a bunch of photos up last time I saw that thread

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
How is Century21 going to do its online store ? Offer pictures of clothing loosely piled on the floor with no specific organization aside from misplaced "european designers" and "pants" labels ?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Scribblemyname the dude you trying to buy from? the sz 1 black dbss? he had a bunch of photos up last time I saw that thread
he has a bunch of pics of the box, but one of the item. There's a point where you have to stop being stubborn and actually give in to buyers demands. I mean 6 pages of bumps should be clear indication something he was doing wasn't netting him results. There's a reason why your DBSS sold so quickly, and his is still there. I mean im a pretty indecisive person but I never had anyone complain to me like this ****** is. I actually PM'd andrew on SZ about his BBS jacket which I ended up selling, and he was willing to post lots of pics and he answers without being rude.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"andrewisalsorad" or w.e the username is?? i just bought those rick creatch pants
redface.gif
cool dude, very helpful.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
which bbs jacket, the cotton one? or is it a leather(i didnt see one, maybe cuz you bought it
devil.gif
)

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the signature heavily waxed cotton linen one from SS09. Unfortunately it was too big for me, because andrew is a big 46/48. I am more of a 44/slim 46. So, it looked horrid on me...already sold.

summerdaze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
ahahahaa, my ex used to use to say cuddle buddies back in the day

4x15 pullups, 4 different grips each day, 2 mins between sets = wiiide back

I need to stop doing them actually armpits are super tight in my shirts now I can't even bring my arms forward to wash my hands
musicboohoo[1].gif

hahaha

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
teacha.gif

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want the cream colored jersey sleeve db suit for summer

summerdaze

Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

summerdaze

Reaction score
Dear Styleforum: please excuse my arrogance..... and misplelling I really don't want to be one of the d-bags. just I'm around. that's all.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by summerdaze

hahahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads