1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ralph Lauren Sale coming up...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pred02, Mar 20, 2009.

1. yayo

yayo Well-Known Member

Do you have to bring an email/letter to the store, or can you just mention it?

2. justsayno

justsayno Well-Known Member

3. leon12

leon12 Well-Known Member

RLSP2009 for 30%

4. KA1555

KA1555 Well-Known Member

Anyone think they'd honor the sale today? Or would I have to go today, put what I want on hold, and then come back (such a tedious task)?

5. musicguy

musicguy Well-Known Member

RLSP2009 doesn't work for me.

6. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

the code's not supposed to work until tomorrow (the 31st)

7. justsayno

8. rearviewmirror

rearviewmirror Well-Known Member

Anyone think they'd honor the sale today? Or would I have to go today, put what I want on hold, and then come back (such a tedious task)?

the website policy is to honor discounts up to 10 days after purchase. I'd imagine in-store would be similar.

In both cases I'd say you would have to pay full price at time of purchase and then get credited when the sale begins. If you pay by credit card you shouldn't have to go to the store more than once.

9. rioni

rioni Well-Known Member

did anyone score RLPL shoes last year during this sale? if so, at what price?

10. pred02

pred02 Well-Known Member

Yes, I went to the store on Saturday he said he can ring up 30% off. The nice RL Black suit cost $2000, even with 30% it's too much for my blood. I did find a nice RL Blue label blazer for about $240 that fit me well, I am going after work to check it out I may purchase it.

Thanks!

11. btinl

btinl Well-Known Member

did anyone score RLPL shoes last year during this sale? if so, at what price?

I think RLPL is excluded.

12. justsayno

all RLPL or just shoes?

13. yerrow

yerrow Well-Known Member

all Purple Label is excluded

14. btinl

btinl Well-Known Member

The following terms apply to this coupon unless prohibited by applicable law. The coupon is redeemable for merchandise on RalphLauren.com and Rugby.com. This coupon cannot be used to purchase merchandise from department stores, specialty stores. This coupon cannot be applied to women's Collection apparel or men's Purple Label apparel, philanthropy items, fragrances, antiques, vintage apparel and accessories, alligator handbags, alligator luggage, all special order programs (Home, tailored clothing and accessories), and at Rubgy stores: TOMS shoes, FEED bags, Match rugby shirts and A Peace Treaty scarves. This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer and is valid March 31, 2009 through April 14, 2009 only. This coupon does not apply to merchandise purchased prior to March 31, 2009 and cannot be used to pay credit card balances or purchase gift cards. This offer is valid for online purchases only. Phone and mail orders will not be accepted.

15. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

here you go:

16. HRoi

HRoi Well-Known Member

The following terms apply to this coupon unless prohibited by applicable law. The coupon is redeemable for merchandise on RalphLauren.com and Rugby.com. This coupon cannot be used to purchase merchandise from department stores, specialty stores. This coupon cannot be applied to women's Collection apparel or men's Purple Label apparel, philanthropy items, fragrances, antiques, vintage apparel and accessories, alligator handbags, alligator luggage, all special order programs (Home, tailored clothing and accessories), and at Rubgy stores: TOMS shoes, FEED bags, Match rugby shirts and A Peace Treaty scarves. This coupon cannot be combined with any other offer and is valid March 31, 2009 through April 14, 2009 only. This coupon does not apply to merchandise purchased prior to March 31, 2009 and cannot be used to pay credit card balances or purchase gift cards. This offer is valid for online purchases only. Phone and mail orders will not be accepted.
    hah, i can't believe we both typed all that in at the exact same time

17. btinl

btinl Well-Known Member

hah, i can't believe we both typed all that in at the exact same time

I was actually a minute before you. haha.

18. btinl

btinl Well-Known Member

WOW! RL is crafty.

They just removed some select staple items from the Black Label section including the wool Anthony dress pants.

19. justsayno

RLSP2009 ain't working >.<

20. aavlee

aavlee Well-Known Member

Code worked for me, but RL doesn't ship to Canada =(