1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Rag & Bone on sale?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by deaddog, Jan 9, 2007.

1. deaddog

deaddog Well-Known Member

I seem to keep missing these on sale (factory people and leomiami sold out by the time I called). Anybody know whether RB (preferably RB6 in a 36 or 34 waist) is on sale anywhere as of today?
    Thanks

2. Dill

Dill Well-Known Member

3. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

I just picked up a pair of rb15's from South Willard. 50% off and they did have a few rb6's I believe. They do ship so give them a call.

4. thisisme

thisisme Well-Known Member

^^ did they have rb15s in 28x30? can anyone pick up R&BS in 28x30 for me?

5. Maharlika

Maharlika Well-Known Member

I bought a pair of Rag and Bone RB11 at 40 percent off last week at Hollywood Trading Company. I tried RB11 and RB6 but preferred the RB11 on me. I'm loving the pair btw.

6. Dill

Dill Well-Known Member

I just picked up a pair of rb15's from South Willard. 50% off and they did have a few rb6's I believe. They do ship so give them a call.

So the Rb6s were like 100 bucks? Damn.

7. ardeetee

ardeetee Well-Known Member

that's a great deal... the rb6's are pretty amazing

8. whodini

So the Rb6s were like 100 bucks? Damn.
    I think the rb6's were more like $120-140 at SW and $170-180 at HTC. Factory People also has a deal going on their site for around $115 or so.

9. Dill

Dill Well-Known Member

I think the rb6's were more like $120-140 at SW and $170-180 at HTC. Factory People also has a deal going on their site for around $115 or so.

I just ordered a pair from jake for like 156 shipped. I should have looked here first [​IMG]

10. whodini

I just ordered a pair from jake for like 156 shipped. I should have looked here first [​IMG]
    Ouch... It's funny. I went in to SW looking only for APC and not even putting rb's on my list. I had the rb15's sitting on the counter for about 30 seconds while wondering if I could ask them to hold the jeans while I found a wifi spot to see current prices on here. I seriously walked out of the store thinking if I could sell them on the B&S forum if I overpaid or had second thoughts.

11. seen

seen Well-Known Member

How do rb15's fit?

12. Maharlika

Maharlika Well-Known Member

How do rb15's fit?
    The RB15 is the tightest of the bunch. I tried on RB 11, RB6, and the RB15. Really like the RB11 for me---I'm having so much fun breaking them in!

13. whodini

Only tried on the rb6's and rb15's, but the rb15's were the closest fit to what I'd normally wear: mid-low rise and somewhat slim/fitted. 6's came off as more of a 501 feel: mid-high rise, relaxed/regular fit.

What are the 11's like?