1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Rachel Comey Spencer Boots, chestnut color, size 9.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tellure, Mar 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tellure

tellure Well-Known Member

Beautiful depth in the leather on these Spencer Boots from Rachel Comey, a quality brand based in NYC. Condition is good - some light scuffs on the heels as you can see in the photos. New heels and heel liners, so tons of life left.

These boots are much more comfortable than your typical leather-sole boot IMO - the layer of rubber that runs from the sole to under the heel makes for a very comfortable stride.

Sizing: These boots fit a bit large IMO. Outsole measures 11.75". I usually wear a 9.5 and these fit me with a bit of room to spare. For reference, my foot measures 10 inches from heel to toe.

MSRP was ~$350. Selling for $150 - now $125 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on USPS rates.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  2. Harbin

Harbin Well-Known Member

Nice shoes. Comey 2012

3. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Well-Known Member

Beautiful shoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.