1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Quick Sale: NWOT $639 SuitSupply Suit Supply Beige Double Breasted Overcoat size 36!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by allaboutshoes, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allaboutshoes

allaboutshoes Well-Known Member

I got this coat and its just a tiny dot too small. I usually wear a slim 38 and this is a smidgen tight so I would say it would fit a true 36 perfect. Retails at $639 and this color is sold out. Marked as UK 34 Euro 42, but I would say this is a US size 36. I added the stock pictures which best shows the color. The 3rd picture is a very similar coat from a famous fashion blogger.

From website:

Description
    Make a statement with your outerwear this year. This off-white double-breasted topcoat hits all the right notes with its timeless design and tailored fit. Woven in a wool fabric by in.tes.pra, it has the right debonair style for any occasion.

Fabric: Wool Blend by In.Tes.Pra (It)
    Fit: Merano
    Color: Beige
    Product Code: J214

Link to original page: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/beige-double-breasted-overcoat/J214.html
    Link to same coat in different color (with different views of styling): http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/coats/blue-coat/J244.html?start=11

No returns, so please check measurements.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  2. Daskarn

Daskarn Well-Known Member

Still available?

3. KonkreteKhaos

KonkreteKhaos Well-Known Member

Sold! Payment has been made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.