1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Question for People that have ordered shirts from Lands End

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by odoreater, Apr 13, 2006.

1. odoreater

odoreater Well-Known Member

I asked Land's End about that fit question and received the following reply:

"Selecting "Loose" to answer that question will result in a CLOSER fit of your Land's End Custom shirt."

I suspected the question assumed that you were UNSATISFIED with typical OTR shirts.

I don't even remember what I selected, but the shoulder on the shirt I received fits pretty nicely. It might be about 1/2 inch off on each side, but that only matters in Styleforum land - in real life it's not that big of a deal. The shirt actually fits pretty nicely right of the bat and is definitely wearable, but I'm going to change the upper arm and chest measurement just to get a slightly tighter fit. All in all I'm very satisfied.

2. thinman

thinman Well-Known Member

I received my most recent LE custom shirts (two) several weeks ago, but forgot to post an update. The fit is very good, better than the fit of shirt I picked up yesterday from a men's store, made by Individualized Shirts for twice the price. In fairness, the shirt from Individualized will shrink a little in the wash.